ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of address for Tier1 spouse for ILR application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

awan14
Newly Registered

proof of address for Tier1 spouse for ILR application

Post by awan14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi

i am on tier 1 general and my 5 years will be completed in the month of july 2015,My wife came to UK as Tier 1 General dependent/spouse in Feb 2012 and we got tier 1 Extension in November 2012,as far as i know for ILR application main applicant and the dependent/spouse must provide proof of living at same address for two years.in short my wife used her sister's address for all documentation like,Bank account,nhs,dvla,NI etc in case we relocate to other address.From October 2013 all document related to my wife have been updated to our current address with addition of Electrol Role,through out that period my address remain the same(current one)

if i apply for ILR for myself and my wife we can not provide documents to proof we live at same address for last two years(it will be 20 months in July 2015),how can i cover it up?
**(My child born in October 2012 and birthday certificate has both of us names and our current address as a temporary address on it)

Any advice or suggestion please??
Thanks in advance!!!!
Regards
Mian Ali

4uvak000

Re: proof of address for Tier1 spouse for ILR application

Post by 4uvak000 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Explain in the cover letter why you had separate addressees. You have a child together and this is a proof of genuine relationship. Pictures together, witness statements from friends etc. Do not lie and do not make up stories. You should be fine.