ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200000 refusal wt to do...pls help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farhadlaw01
Newly Registered

200000 refusal wt to do...pls help

Post by farhadlaw01 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

hello
My tier 1 visa refused ( £200000,third party) on 12th of february. My appeal hearing was on 16/5/14. but Home office applied for adjournment to 30/6/14 as they want to deal my refusal and my partners refusal together same day.

my grounds of refusal
1) how much interest will be paid to third party there is no contract signed for that ( i gave an agreement paper between all parties regarding investment in uk)
2) business plan matches with internet source
3) i couldnt remember in interview exact name of company third party is doing in back country . ( they asked me and my partner almost 30 questions , only on this point they were not happy)
4) they found less credible

but they did not bother to check availibilty of money in bank on which they should focus on.

can anyone help me wt to do now...i m fed up...its been 18 months...i have emergecy to go back country...
1) can i switch to student visa as college will give me CAS as CAP will not be problem in my case
2) if yes should i go for switching now or after hearing
2) how long they may take to finalise
3) i need to visit my back country urgently...

i m representing myself. i did not appoint lawyer . please suggest me. Many many thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: 200000 refusal wt to do...pls help

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

farhadlaw01 wrote:hello
My tier 1 visa refused ( £200000,third party) on 12th of february. My appeal hearing was on 16/5/14. but Home office applied for adjournment to 30/6/14 as they want to deal my refusal and my partners refusal together same day.

my grounds of refusal
1) how much interest will be paid to third party there is no contract signed for that ( i gave an agreement paper between all parties regarding investment in uk)
2) business plan matches with internet source
3) i couldnt remember in interview exact name of company third party is doing in back country . ( they asked me and my partner almost 30 questions , only on this point they were not happy)
4) they found less credible

but they did not bother to check availibilty of money in bank on which they should focus on.

can anyone help me wt to do now...i m fed up...its been 18 months...i have emergecy to go back country...
1) can i switch to student visa as college will give me CAS as CAP will not be problem in my case
2) if yes should i go for switching now or after hearing
2) how long they may take to finalise
3) i need to visit my back country urgently...

i m representing myself. i did not appoint lawyer . please suggest me. Many many thanks

Hello Farhad,

Sorry to hear about this but can you please give me a overview of your case. Were you guys on PSW? We got today another visa been granted after reapplied in 1 month. Pm me or tell me here what is going on with your case so i can help you out.

farhadlaw01
Newly Registered

Post by farhadlaw01 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 am

Hello Cpmlkhan
thanks for ur reply.
I was student when I applied. my partner was student as well.
I have done masters in commercial law and my partner has done MBA from UK. We both have managerial experience of running big shops here in UK. I have told in previous post the grounds of refusal. Pls help me.

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello

200k Tier 1 refused on basis of No proper business plan and NO credibity of business knowledge.

I am planning to Admin Review then Judicial Review

Any one have idea of this outcomes

RK

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:06 pm

farhadlaw01 wrote:Hello Cpmlkhan
thanks for ur reply.
I have done masters in commercial law and my partner has done MBA from UK. We both have managerial experience of running big shops here in UK. I have told in previous post the grounds of refusal. Pls help me.

Did you apply inside the UK?

farhadlaw01
Newly Registered

Post by farhadlaw01 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:57 am

yes i applied inside uk

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 am

farhadlaw01 wrote:Hello Cpmlkhan
thanks for ur reply.

Hello mate, sorry to hear about your experience with UKBA, UKBA these days more focus on the negative points and once they know these points, they only focus there. I have seen many examples of my friends and on this forum as well and now yours too. If you don't have money, their main concern is money, but if you have the money, their main job is to find the loopholes. I hope you get good help from this forum so that you can get your visa.

Bro as you have managerial experience of running big shops in the UK, can you guide me on how can someone become a director of a restro in the UK without having any valid UK visa? I need to know the documents you need, formalities if any, and what to worry and what not to. Thanks!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!