ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused after Interview from Pakistan... 200K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Visa Refused after Interview from Pakistan... 200K

Post by infinitydimensions » Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Dear All,

I have been to interview on 20 May. Got my passport on 24th May and my visa got refused on silly questions about my business and below are those questions..

1- Having Indicated that your business will be in XYZ area, you could not offer any business rationale for this beyond having friends living in the area.

2- Having indicated you would look to export to other countries, you have little idea of any of the requirement of the other country.

3- You have little idea on the costs, legal, financial etc and i believe with no business premises identified you cannot give an idea of all costs you put forward in the Plan.

4- You could not demonstrate market research, analysis of likely customers nor awareness of the numbers of other companies with whom you would be working and competing in the market.

Given all of this i am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to UK now. I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to establish or take over a business or businesses in the UK. It means i am not satisfied that you will have all the funds accessible to you in the UK and that you have scored a minimum of 75 points under appendix A of immigration rules. I therefore refuse your application under sub paragraph (b), (f) and (i) of paragraph 245DB of the immigration rules.

Anyone can guide, what to do now? These are such a silly questions for the refusal and i have got to know that 99% of the applications from Pakistan are getting refusal at the moment.

If anyone applying at the moment my advise will be that please wait for the right time because they are just making money from us and they don't have intentions of giving Visas at the moment.

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 am

Hi,
Sorry to hear. You are right bro they are just making money. Even you score all 95 points. They go out of policy guidance and refuse your application.

Regards,

maverick_76

Post by maverick_76 » Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 am

Seriously basis of what you have posted it seems this decision is unjust. I mean this is point based system and they need to quantify the refusal on the basis of which points you did not score. The refusal letter should have black and white refusal points and no statements based on some generic lame assessment.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

shah80
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by shah80 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:36 am

First sorry to hear this refusal is possible for you could you share some more information like did u sumbitted any business plan, own funds or third party ,some other interview question and finally have you traveled to the uk before any othe visa or uk valid visa that will be your big help for other people's who are going to interview soon

Regards

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Post by infinitydimensions » Tue May 28, 2013 11:17 am

I have been to Uk many times. I have my Visit Visa still available till 2016

I have submitted my business plan and all questions were made according to my Plan

My father is supporting me financially

sarat
Newly Registered

Post by sarat » Tue May 28, 2013 12:42 pm

So Sorry to hear your refusal.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Visa Refused after Interview from Pakistan... 200K

Post by rehan01 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:52 pm

sorry to hear about the refusal ..... Simply go in Appeal and you will be fine do not leave it fight for it and that's abt it.

regards
infinitydimensions wrote:Dear All,

I have been to interview on 20 May. Got my passport on 24th May and my visa got refused on silly questions about my business and below are those questions..

1- Having Indicated that your business will be in XYZ area, you could not offer any business rationale for this beyond having friends living in the area.

2- Having indicated you would look to export to other countries, you have little idea of any of the requirement of the other country.

3- You have little idea on the costs, legal, financial etc and i believe with no business premises identified you cannot give an idea of all costs you put forward in the Plan.

4- You could not demonstrate market research, analysis of likely customers nor awareness of the numbers of other companies with whom you would be working and competing in the market.

Given all of this i am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to UK now. I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to establish or take over a business or businesses in the UK. It means i am not satisfied that you will have all the funds accessible to you in the UK and that you have scored a minimum of 75 points under appendix A of immigration rules. I therefore refuse your application under sub paragraph (b), (f) and (i) of paragraph 245DB of the immigration rules.

Anyone can guide, what to do now? These are such a silly questions for the refusal and i have got to know that 99% of the applications from Pakistan are getting refusal at the moment.

If anyone applying at the moment my advise will be that please wait for the right time because they are just making money from us and they don't have intentions of giving Visas at the moment.

kim1

Post by kim1 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:12 pm

infinitydimensions wrote:Dear All,

Not to worry, I think you have a good case, don't waste time putting in admin review InshaALLAH you will have success.
I will suggest you should hire professional help to assist your review.
Best of luck!

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Post by infinitydimensions » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Thank you Kim for your kind words. I am sending AR asap now. Lets see :)

aR
Newly Registered

best of luck + query

Post by aR » Wed May 29, 2013 7:16 am

Hi,

Firstly really sorry to hear about your refusal. Will pray that you succeed in your appeal :)

Just had a query or two though that did u apply through a lawyer/ immigration officer or on your own? If so didnt the lawyer go through the documents? Secondly, how long did it take you to get your interview call?

Looking at the reasons for refusal, it seems like they are looking for a more solid and a concrete business plan to ensure that you would set up a business in UK. So my suggestion would be to re-work on the business plan if need be.

iA, all will turn out well :)

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Post by infinitydimensions » Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Dear Ar,

I have applied and prepared everything myself. The business plan is actually what i am doing at the moment and intend to do in the UK.

The questions asked by them are not relevant for a new person going to start up in the UK.

I got my interview call in 3 weeks..

aR
Newly Registered

Post by aR » Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

infinitydimensions wrote:Dear Ar,

I have applied and prepared everything myself. The business plan is actually what i am doing at the moment and intend to do in the UK.

The questions asked by them are not relevant for a new person going to start up in the UK.

Hey,
Thanks for reverting and I pray that you get your application approved and visa granted :)

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am

Sorry to hear about your refusal, may be the AR will work but judging from what you have mentioned it seems that the criteria for approval is based on comprehensive business plan.
i guess they will only grant visa if they are convinced about one's business idea and proposal. Frankly speaking people like me with no experience of business in UK has no chance and should avoid applying under existing rules.
Will appreciate if you can advice whether i should be applying or not based on following information,

1- I have all the funds in joint account with other team member.
2- I am a management level salaried employee in a private company.
3- The other team member is my relative and she is basically a housewife with experience of teaching few years back.

Can prepare a business plan but have no facts and figures with me . My plan was to apply first and then visit UK to evaluate different business and then make the investment.

Comments from members will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

infinitydimensions wrote:Dear Ar,

summaya
Newly Registered

Post by summaya » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 pm

updates plz..............

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Post by infinitydimensions » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

No Update yet.. Waiting for Review result

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

@infinitydimensions

sorry to hear about ur refusal. infact overseas uk embassy are money making points however if u can prove you are genuine and have genuine intention of investing there then they will be having little or no excuse to refuse an application.

if u still determined then work on refusal points and reapply.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 ent from pk

Post by cappachino » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:18 am

Does anyone know for the interview
How does the embassy contacts the applicant
Call (land line or mobile provided both no.)
Email
Sms
Or thru Gerrys

usemobile

Re:

Post by usemobile » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 am

infinitydimensions wrote:No Update yet.. Waiting for Review result
Sorry...

Same points refusal for me, 245DB and just copy paste on my refusal letter.

Whats your AR result and did you applied for Judicial Review.

Look forward see.

RK

usemobile

Re:

Post by usemobile » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 am

infinitydimensions wrote:Thank you Kim for your kind words. I am sending AR asap now. Lets see :)
I am planning to go for Judicial Review as well

tbutt5050
Newly Registered

Post by tbutt5050 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:26 pm

@infinitydimensions

Have you received any response regarding the administrative review you have filed. please share your experience here.

Many Thanks

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

AR refused...going for JR