ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sak78
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa refused

Post by sak78 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 pm

hi guys ,

just for information , friend of mine got refused after interview , he is from karachi , pakistan.

ECO mentioned in refusal that

with no previous travel to UK , you could not demostrate any rational as to the proposed choice of business location there.
what business and other research has been shown now relate to a diffrent area in the UK, where your enterprenuer partners brother and fellow company director is living. With no previous experiences in the security management sector. you know little about the size and type of stablished compnies with whom you would be working with and competing against and could not therefore demostrant any basis to nay indicated market and other research. you could not show any background or rational behind any cost and revnue projection that have been put forward particullarly in relation to any business premises and equipment installation. you have little idea on the costs financial and legal obligation incumbent on you in operation a businees including types like this in the UK.

given all this i am not satisfied as to your intention in wishing to travel to the UK now, i am not satified that you genuinely intend to establish or take over a business or busniness in the UK and that you genuinely intend to invest the money in the business or business. This also means that i am not therefore satisfied that you will have all the funds accessable to you in the UK and that you have scored a minimum of 75 points under appandix A of the immigration rules . i therefore refused your application under sub paraghraph (B), (f) (i) of paragraph 245 DB of the immigraion rules.

usemobile

Re: Tier 1 Visa refused

Post by usemobile » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 am

sak78 wrote:hi guys ,

just for information , friend of mine got refused after interview , he is from karachi , pakistan.

ECO mentioned in refusal that

with no previous travel to UK , you could not demostrate any rational as to the proposed choice of business location there.
what business and other research has been shown now relate to a diffrent area in the UK, where your enterprenuer partners brother and fellow company director is living. With no previous experiences in the security management sector. you know little about the size and type of stablished compnies with whom you would be working with and competing against and could not therefore demostrant any basis to nay indicated market and other research. you could not show any background or rational behind any cost and revnue projection that have been put forward particullarly in relation to any business premises and equipment installation. you have little idea on the costs financial and legal obligation incumbent on you in operation a businees including types like this in the UK.

given all this i am not satisfied as to your intention in wishing to travel to the UK now, i am not satified that you genuinely intend to establish or take over a business or busniness in the UK and that you genuinely intend to invest the money in the business or business. This also means that i am not therefore satisfied that you will have all the funds accessable to you in the UK and that you have scored a minimum of 75 points under appandix A of the immigration rules . i therefore refused your application under sub paraghraph (B), (f) (i) of paragraph 245 DB of the immigraion rules.
Same refusal for me... on 245DB rules.

Did you go Admin Review or Judicial Review