ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Permission Refused, Plz Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

JR Permission Refused, Plz Help

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:20 am

I have applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa, it has been refused because of bank letter not mention my name is third party statement. Today my permission to JR has been refused and my solicitor told me that i cant do any thing now except leaving the country. Guys anyone can tell me if i can do anything further like apply for tier 4 etc..

bubbly123

Re: JR Permission Refused, Plz Help

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 am

When was your JR refused and when did you applied for Visa?

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

JR refused yesterday and i applied for visa in 2013

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Can anyone reply who have good knowledge of uk immigration law. thanks.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:24 pm

How long ago since your leave expired or when your appeal to the I&A tribunal was refused, the latter of the two?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:49 pm

msohailsarwar1 wrote:I have applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa, it has been refused because of bank letter not mention my name is third party statement. Today my permission to JR has been refused and my solicitor told me that i cant do any thing now except leaving the country. Guys anyone can tell me if i can do anything further like apply for tier 4 etc..
Hello Sohail,

If the refusal was only about not mentioned your name on bank letter, I would say you wasted your time in court proceedings the easiest way was to reapply with get the right format fresh letters from bank and update rest of the documents. My 3 reapplied cases had same scenario but i did not ask them to leave the country. Got their visa's. It does not worth to apply Tier 4 at this stage.
Ask if any info require.
BEST OF LUCK

passion5

Post by passion5 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:09 am

hi, when did u apply for JR and after how many days u refused the JR Permission? I assume u paid £140 towards JR court fee??

addianup
Newly Registered

Post by addianup » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 am

Hi.
Sorry to hear about that. But you said your permission is refused for JR and you have no other option. In my view and what ever I know I think you can have a oral hearing at court and you need to apply for the hearing with in five day of your permission refusal.
Correct me if I am wrong