ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonya24

Re: Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Post by sonya24 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:06 am

Hi i need help urgently my husband was suppose to submit his passport with call letter today but we have realised that his passport expires in 5 months does anyone know if the applicant needs to have atleast 6 months validity on their passport .

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon May 19, 2014 4:52 pm

sonya24 wrote:Hi i need help urgently my husband was suppose to submit his passport with call letter today but we have realised that his passport expires in 5 months does anyone know if the applicant needs to have atleast 6 months validity on their passport .

must have 6 months valid passport it they refuse visa also you need valid passport they will refuse at airport. Its better to renew saves time. My husband had5 months when he got his determination letter so asked him to renew you get in back within a week

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Thanks for the reply Did your husband submit the passport with 5 months validity or the new one because i spoke to gerrys and uk embassy contact centre they told me that he can submit his old passport for visa stamping but he will need a new one to travel i
Is that correct?

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon May 19, 2014 5:54 pm

sonya24 wrote:Thanks for the reply Did your husband submit the passport with 5 months validity or the new one because i spoke to gerrys and uk embassy contact centre they told me that he can submit his old passport for visa stamping but he will need a new one to travel i
Is that correct?

Yes he renew his passport then gave to gerrys. Its easier because then you don't have to send of later and wait for visa to be issued on new passport. Best to get renewal first quicker that way

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 pm

[quote="sonya24"]Thanks for the reply Did your husband submit the passport with 5 months validity or the new one because i spoke to gerrys and uk embassy contact centre they told me that he can submit his old passport for visa stamping but he will need a new one to travel i
Is that correct?[/quot

Yes you do. Best to renew it then send of for visa stamp wicket in the long run. As pakistan is so doggy they might stop you at airport as I won't Trust them

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon May 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Ben 7 weeks since handing passport for visa stamp still no call to collect passport. They are taking the piss at Islamabad via Centre.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Salam sonya..
I note your husbands refusal was overturned could you please provide a timeline. . My review deadline is the end of the month. . What was the reason for refusal.? Thanks

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi hussain my timeline is:
Applied june 2013
Refused september 2013 i appealed within 28 days ecm for given 28th april 2014 deadline but they didnt look at my case so tribunal gave me court date for november 2014 i had no hope my Alhamdulilah my husband received call from embassy to confirm email address for call letter and requested to submit passport at gerrys i hope you hear something soon in sha Allah

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Tue May 20, 2014 4:06 pm

sonya24 wrote:Hi hussain my timeline is:
Applied june 2013
Refused september 2013 i appealed within 28 days ecm for given 28th april 2014 deadline but they didnt look at my case so tribunal gave me court date for november 2014 i had no hope my Alhamdulilah my husband received call from embassy to confirm email address for call letter and requested to submit passport at gerrys i hope you hear something soon in sha Allah
Hi,
How long did it take for the embassy to issue a call letter since u won ur case?

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Emailed me next day.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks sonya.. inshallah you will get the passport stamped soon can I ask whay date they called your husband to overturn the decision? Mines looking unlikely that it will be reviewed by yhe deadline. Soo stressed.

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:33 pm

In sha Allah thank you so much dont worry anything can happen to be honest with you i didn't even imagine that embassy will call my husband leave it to Allah in sha Allah he will give you sabr dont stress out i will inbox you a dua you should recite at time of tahajud Allah will solve all your problems in sha Allah.

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:26 am

Hi my husband submitted his passport with call in letter at gerrys yesterday he was given two reference on the receipt one starts with GWF123456789 and ISB/123456 but i cant track my application with of them can anyone help?

leeon2011

Post by leeon2011 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi can n plz tell me what documents did EMBASSY ASK U TO SUBMIT
neel1818 wrote:Applied Mumbai north: 10 april 2013
Refused: 31 MAY 2013
Appealed: 20 JUNE 2013
Deadline: 05 NOVEMBER FOR COURT DATE
Court date : 10 MARCH 2014.
Determination letter : 18 MARCH 2014.
telephone Call FOR submission of documents : 03 APRIL 2014.
Document Submitted :07/APRIL/2014
Call letter : 22 APRIL 2014.(not necessary because received call on 03 April 2014 )
VISA STAMPED : 01 MAY 2014.
PASSPORT received by reg post : 11 MAY 2014.

Thank you everyone on this forum for support and guidance.
wish u all the best for all applicants .

neel1818
Newly Registered

Post by neel1818 » Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 am

embassy ask for - travel document i.e passport to issue entry clearance.

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat May 24, 2014 11:09 am

Anybody recently submitted passport with call letter?

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Sat May 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi to all
Need some information regarding the appeal process . My wife lodge a appeal from Pakistan on 22nd of December 2013 against EC officer decision . The ground of refusal as written in their letter was I didn't provide enough information regarding the dimension of house I m living in London. With appeal I did forward all the relevant documents . She received a letter from tribunal which asked her to wait until 29th of May and after that they will notify us after that. My questions are
1- will Islamabad office wcontact us regarding the decesion or the tribunal ?
2- if the deceide to take a case to hearing how much time it takes.?
3- is there any chance that they can decide it only on grounds of documents we provide ?

I will be extremely thankful if some can take out his or her time and provide the information.

Regars

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Sun May 25, 2014 11:15 am

yaakovnewman wrote:Hi to all
Need some information regarding the appeal process . My wife lodge a appeal from Pakistan on 22nd of December 2013 against EC officer decision . The ground of refusal as written in their letter was I didn't provide enough information regarding the dimension of house I m living in London. With appeal I did forward all the relevant documents . She received a letter from tribunal which asked her to wait until 29th of May and after that they will notify us after that. My questions are
3- is there any chance that they can decide it only on grounds of documents we provide ?

I will be extremely thankful if some can take out his or her time and provide the information.

Regars
If ECO upholds the original decision of refusal or they do not reply back, after 29th May tribunal will set a court hearing date which will be in roughly 6 months time...The tribunal will send a notice of the hearing to you and your wife and to Islamabad
The ECO will either send the documents to court to say why they refuse or they can still change the refusal until the court hearing time...

After the hearing it takes upto 12 weeks to get judges decision

Its been 12 weeks and im still waiting for judges decision

I would say reapply as its quicker
Good luck
Spouse Application: 7th January 2013
Application Refused: 18th March 2013
Appeal Allowed: 29th May 2014
Visa Stamped: 7th August 2014
FLR (M): Applied in Person at Croydon 12th April 2017
BRP Recieved: 18th April 2017

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Mon May 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Yazzy wrote:

Regars
If ECO upholds the original decision of refusal or they do not reply back, after 29th May tribunal will set a court hearing date which will be in roughly 6 months time...The tribunal will send a notice of the hearing to you and your wife and to Islamabad
The ECO will either send the documents to court to say why they refuse or they can still change the refusal until the court hearing time...

Good luck

Hi
Thanks for detailed answer it's very help full.

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 pm

After 3 long months Alhumdulillah Appeal Has been Allowed :)

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm

yaakovnewman wrote:
Yazzy wrote:

Regars

Good luck

Hi
Thanks for detailed answer it's very help full.
Hi
Hope u doing good sorry to bother u again, my wife sent them an email and enquire about the progress on her appeal they replied as follows

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have not received any information from the Embassy as yet, as so your file will now be sent to our listing and notices department to be listed for a hearing.
Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

What u think of that?
Thanks again for ur kind help and wish u lots of luck in ur case

With regards

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 pm

[/quote]

Good luck[/quote]

Hi
Thanks for detailed answer it's very help full.[/quote]

Hi
Hope u doing good sorry to bother u again, my wife sent them an email and enquire about the progress on her appeal they replied as follows

We have not received any information from the Embassy as yet, as so your file will now be sent to our listing and notices department to be listed for a hearing.

What u think of that?

With regards[/quote]

It means they will now set a court hearing date

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Yazzy wrote:

Good luck[/quote]

Hi
Thanks for detailed answer it's very help full.[/quote]

Hi

What u think of that?

With regards[/quote]

It means they will now set a court hearing date[/quote]

Thanks buddy
Take care

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi anyone got a reply after submitting passport with call letter and gerrys its been 3 week since mg husband submitted it but no reply:(

nimi

Post by nimi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 pm

sonya24 wrote:Hi anyone got a reply after submitting passport with call letter and gerrys its been 3 week since mg husband submitted it but no reply:(

Hi my husband submitted his passport on 1 april 14 for visa in lahore still no call to collect his passport with visa stamp. Getting frustrated now