ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) LAST 3 MONTHS STATEMENTS??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nionlight
Member of Standing

Set (M) LAST 3 MONTHS STATEMENTS??

Post by nionlight » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:42 am

Dear friends,

I will have to apply for my wife's set(m) next week.Just a bit confused about one issue. It says statements for 'at least last 3 months' So what does that mean? are they strict as before, where the statement needs to be not more than 28 days from the application date?

I have the statement up to 6th May. Now I can go to bank and ask them to print from 6th may till today. But will it acceptable? what option I got here? :roll:

Many Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set (M) LAST 3 MONTHS STATEMENTS??

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 am

Statement printed and stamped by bank is acceptable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 am

CR001 wrote:Statement printed and stamped by bank is acceptable.
Thanks CR. So,they are still very strict on that and we have to send statement covering not more than 28 days from application?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 am

Yes you do.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.