ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bachelor in Hotel Management

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

krssubbu

Bachelor in Hotel Management

Post by krssubbu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 am

Hi,

I am trying to chose the closet match for Hotel Management on PBS calculator (since I cant find this degree). Can anyone who has extended their visa please let me know what will be the closed match ? (Can I chose "administration/ Securatiral Studies / Public Administration" or as "other") ? - I am still awarded the points whatever is the case

please let me know as idont have enough time to do UK NARIC ?
Thanks

krssubbu

Re: Bachelor in Hotel Management

Post by krssubbu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 pm

any thoughts please ?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 pm

As long as the degree is achieved from UK university and is at least at bachelor level, it must meet the requirement. If you can't find your degree but at least find its level (bachelor) and your university in pbs calculator then selecting OTHER will be better.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:30 am

Hi Sheraz,

Thanks for your input but she has done her degree in India in Hotel Management., her institution is available but not the course. she has done hotel management.

any suggestion whats the closest I can use. or if I use "other" will this be a problem ? has anyone done this ?

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 pm

You need to get the UK naric English Assessment letter. Which will tell that the degree is Equivalent to UK degree and will also state the level of English