ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Required for the 4th year for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

contactmesoon
Newly Registered

Salary Required for the 4th year for ILR

Post by contactmesoon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi
We just got our extension under 3+2 scheme of Tier 1 (General). I have masters degree which gives me 35 points and have 5 points from work experience. I get 35 points for salary of £32,000 or over. I have fulfilled this condition when I got my Tier 1 and at the time of extension by doing another job. Now my question is that do I need to show the same salary for the 4th year or I can show a lower salary and then again fulfill the same criteria of £32,000 for year 5 for my ILR by doing 2 jobs?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Himanshu

sudeepss

Re: Salary Required for the 4th year for ILR

Post by sudeepss » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:03 pm

You need to show same or Higher salary when u are applying now. IT should be the same salary which u had showed during your last extension. 4th year should not matter

contactmesoon
Newly Registered

Re: Salary Required for the 4th year for ILR

Post by contactmesoon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Can you quote me any law which supports your statement please? because if they reject my application on the basis that I have not shown £32000 or more in the 4th year then what should be my defence?