ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need little help here (immigration)

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Celthriclox
Newly Registered

Need little help here (immigration)

Post by Celthriclox » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:35 pm

:roll:

Amber
Mood:

Re: Need little help here (immigration)

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 pm

What is your question, a blank page isn't going to get you far!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Celthriclox
Newly Registered

Post by Celthriclox » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Amber_ wrote:What is your question, a blank page isn't going to get you far!

Yes your right !!! but i had removed my question thought nobody's going to help or answer that's why :-).I'll re-edit that post now so others can see it. :wink:

Celthriclox
Newly Registered

Post by Celthriclox » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi there IB members,

How are y'all ?I'm from Pakistan Hope that your having a good time out there , well let me see what i've got to post here for you :P.
It's been a while since using immigration forums to fetch what i really want but couldn't get it so i decided to re-post my post once again.It is about Canadian Immigration as a Temporary Foreign Worker hired by employer basically i'm waiting for my work permit along with job confirmation letter.Before i ask you something else let me get to the point,The thing is i need to know about if you'll receive an Work permit along with your Job confirmation letter which visa will i need it.Will it be Temporary Residence Visa or Vistor Visa ? Or i'll have to apply for work permit from my home country to get TRV.

If you've work permit will you still need to apply for it from your home country in result to get TRV. Secondly, is there any additional document which should be attached to the visa file while submitting it to the VAC. e.g Buank statement (how much?) , PCC , MC etc.Any language requirement.

While filling out your application there is a section known as "WORK EXPERIENCE" if someone doesn't have any experience specially for Entry level jobs what should be the best thing to write on it.

Please share your own life experiences don't post your links , if you've had any experience in your life please help me to learn.
Thank you so very much for being so supportive with me in advance.

Regards

Celthriclox