ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kumar197

Refusal

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi Gurus,

In my UK's 9 years history very first time I got refusal on tier1 entrepreneur visa.

The refusal points are as follows:
1.The evidence of business I submitted
2.The viability and credibility of the money referred to in Table 4A
3. The viability and credibility of business plan and market research
4.My previous education and business experience.
5.my immigration history I haven't use psw time to set up my business .

-The refusal was based on my interview and I got available funds 50k in my overseas account from my parents as a gift .
-as per HO business plan was copied and market research one spelling mistake
- they found 150 competitions in my local area when I was asked I said 7 which is exactly doing the same my profile so HO said I didn't do my research proper.

Because of refusal I am sad but happy atleast something came and no need to call daily and wait for visa...

SHAHJEE05
Newly Registered

Re: Refusal

Post by SHAHJEE05 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:08 pm

sorry to hear this

i have same points n got refused so u have right to appeal

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Kumat@ sorry to hear about your case

I know that after interview they mostly refuse people
I have interview as well i know what u explain them in interview they didnt care but the case worker already rise a point to refuse you .now i am mentally preparing my self for refusal wish all.the guys best of luck
Specially who have interview mostly 95% refuse

SHAHJEE05
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHJEE05 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:54 pm

dont worry pakhtoonyar its not necessary u have same luck like me or others hope for the best ,,,,
Insha Allah u will get positive answer

tc bye

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

@ Shah ji u expect allot but when u are genuine and they do like that with u its hurt allot everybody want when they get visa they visit there family asap but when this shit happen its mean you are bound for maximum 2 years and and minimum 1 year Allah know what is good for us . really dis heart

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Yes I did get the appeal right but it's waste of money and time...

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Kumar197 wrote:Yes I did get the appeal right but it's waste of money and time...
Yes but the probability of winning an appeal is high. In the meantime you can work on your business or whatever. But that's just my two cents. You know better what's good for you.

tola45
Newly Registered

Post by tola45 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 am

this home office are stupid, i can tell you same refusal was issued to me nothing has really changed. so is just copy and paste home office is doing now. mine is 5 point but all of the 5 point are baseless because they even make a mistake and not conducting a proper market when they asked me how many business do i have in my local area that offer same service.

tola45
Newly Registered

Post by tola45 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 am

this home office are stupid, i can tell you same refusal was issued to me nothing has really changed. so is just copy and paste home office is doing now. mine is 5 point but all of the 5 point are baseless because they even make a mistake and not conducting a proper market when they asked me how many business do i have in my local area that offer same service.