ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mooty

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by mooty » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 am

Its ok. I take that you have used some solicitor or agent to prepare your application your settlement application. there are various categories to meet the financial threshold based on the employment factors such as duration, savings, multiple jobs etc.

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:32 am

mooty wrote:Its ok. I take that you have used some solicitor or agent to prepare your application your settlement application. there are various categories to meet the financial threshold based on the employment factors such as duration, savings, multiple jobs etc.
Yes i perpared our application from soliciter ...rhan when i am going to applied in islamabad we hier a agent to help us for submitting the dicuments ...my husband work in post office in uk ...

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 am

aneesa786 wrote:
Xiko wrote:Applied 3rd Dec all I get is further checks and escalate
I think they've started escalating old cases now. Especially ones from December. The thing I'm worried about the most is that they're not saying my hubby's application is being checked or anything. They're saying it's still waiting to be assessed. How can that be? After 6 months!!!
hello Aneesa

i cant believe its not even assessed yet after 6 months its a joke ..they are joking.

its just a luck we are just thinking they might be checking old cases but i know some people got visa after March and April even in May until June.
they just playing with our life.
they are more hungry for money.they want you to spend more and more money for solicitors and go to court for your human rights.

its not human rights its all about money and war...

plus no court decision is made for income which is held on March.they are dragging and dragging they are happy to see us like this stressed and worried while you are on work and accounting 1 minute to minutes until 24 hours and every day.

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:39 am

oh right. if its more than 24 weeks since you have submitted your supporting documents I would suggest you to ask your husband to get his MP on the case. MPs can approach UKVI and help you to escalate the case if it's in the pipeline for longer than 24 weeks.

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:44 am

mooty wrote:Its ok. I take that you have used some solicitor or agent to prepare your application your settlement application. there are various categories to meet the financial threshold based on the employment factors such as duration, savings, multiple jobs etc.
hello Mooty

solicitors and agents make sure they are good otherwise as far i kknow they are hungry for money too they do some mistakes.solicitors does not even know how much is income is requir for spouse visa they saying wrong its 18500 its not its 18600 make sure guys u know what are you doing preapare ur documents with carefully and read in the web site what documents u need to provide!

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 am

Shaggy000 wrote:
Badshah-G wrote:heelo thanku for reply me u r also in feb month can u tell me did u recieve any info from ukvi ...or get any update
yes i e-mailed them last month and i recieved this ..
Thank you for your e-mail of 13 May 2014 enquiring about the progress of your wife’s application.

Mrs ---- application is under process but the final decision will be taken in due course. I regret to say that we cannot give you precise timeframe at present, please wait to be contacted.

its a joke...

i emailed them again last week let see what is outcome!!
In Sha Alllah everything will b ok ...i know this is a waiting and we have to play this if u get any update share us plz ...[/quote]

Inshallah i will share any update i will get...
i know its hard for us but we only can pray and pray. but we know who we are dealing with...

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 am

Shaggy000 wrote:
Yes i perpared our application from soliciter ...rhan when i am going to applied in islamabad we hier a agent to help us for submitting the dicuments ...my husband work in post office in uk ...
i hope u hired good solicitor..can you please tell me is ur husband earning is more than 18600??

and also what English language certificate did u submitted?

because i think it was A1 before. but last year from October they changed to B1.??

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Badshah-G wrote:
Shaggy000 wrote:
i hope u hired good solicitor..can you please tell me is ur husband earning is more than 18600??

and also what English language certificate did u submitted?

because i think it was A1 before. but last year from October they changed to B1.??
Yes my husband income is mote rhan 18600 even we are submitted 9 slips ...and he is still doing his job in post office..i applied with A1 ...and its still same I thonl B1 is fot thoes who are in uk ...

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

I applied under A cat ...i just confirm from my hubby ...but why they taking long ?? As u said motty that they give quik teply

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:20 pm

To Shaggy000

thats fine if he is earning more than 18600 and as u said u submitted 9 pay slips which is more than required thats should enough for them and i m sure u submitted 9 bank-statements as well.A1 English Test Certificate is still required in Pakistan than it shouldn't be any problem.and i m sure your husband included every thing which is require for spouse visa.

well its all about luck and every case is different some people got withing one month some got after re-applied after waiting such a long time..

i know some got replied after 6 months that bankstatements are missing...only because MP asked for the update wow after involving MP you get this response only one thing is missing can u send it.why the hell cant you just tell within a months..

BHC doing all this type of thing by purpose and we cant do any thing.but if we fight we have to deal with solicitors and courts to speak up for human rights.obviously you will win from court if your case is strong and u know that its strong case or not.but its just money and money they want u to spends.

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:58 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:Hi all

How long does it take to receive a rfc once u have received an acknowledgement letter?

Thanks
can someone answer :)

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Badshah-G wrote:To Shaggy000

thats fine if he is earning more than 18600 and as u said u submitted 9 pay slips which is more than required thats should enough for them and i m sure u submitted 9 bank-statements as well.A1 English Test Certificate is still required in Pakistan than it shouldn't be any problem.and i m sure your husband included every thing which is require for spouse visa.

well its all about luck and every case is different some people got withing one month some got after re-applied after waiting such a long time..

i know some got replied after 6 months that bankstatements are missing...only because MP asked for the update wow after involving MP you get this response only one thing is missing can u send it.why the hell cant you just tell within a months..

BHC doing all this type of thing by purpose and we cant do any thing.but if we fight we have to deal with solicitors and courts to speak up for human rights.obviously you will win from court if your case is strong and u know that its strong case or not.but its just money and money they want u to spends.
Yes my husband all things which they want ...hopefully In Sha Allah get ans soon ...yes we already involve mp ...

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:

How long does it take to receive a rfc once u have received an acknowledgement letter?

Thanks
Can u tell me what is acknwledgment letter .???

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:

Thanks
Can u tell me what is acknwledgment letter .???
It's to say that they have received our extra documents and are being looked at

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:04 pm

They are requesting for u extra doc by mail or by call ... Can u plz share us ur time line if u dont mind

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Applied 30.10.13

Asked or mor documents on 3 may 2014

Received more documents on 22/5/14

Husband received an acknowledgement letter last Thursday don't know date to say the documents are now being looked at

:)

So any idea how long I have to wait ? I hope not another 6 months

asiabi
Newly Registered

Post by asiabi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi

I have received the following email this morning

Your application is currently being assessed. We note that you have not submitted your sponsor’s bank statement to cover the period of the tax return - 6/4/13 till 5/4/14. Currently you only supplied from 16/10/13 up to 15/5/14 so we require the period 6/4/13 - 15/10/13.

Please could you tell me what u think of this email , is it good or bad they have asked for more documents ?????

THANKS

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:59 pm

asiabi wrote:Hi

Your application is currently being assessed. We note that you have not submitted your sponsor’s bank statement to cover the period of the tax return - 6/4/13 till 5/4/14. Currently you only supplied from 16/10/13 up to 15/5/14 so we require the period 6/4/13 - 15/10/13.

Please could you tell me what u think of this email , is it good or bad they have asked for more documents ?????

THANKS
6/4/13 till 5/4/14. please submit them asap.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:04 pm

asiabi wrote:Hi

THANKS
They are providing you the option to submit the bank statements from the period of 6/4/12 to 5/4/14.

Please send these to them, make sure they are originals from the bank. If you do print them off then make sure they are signed and stamped from the bank. Originals will always be better so get them as soon as possible.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Hey has anybody else received this reply ?

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

Please provide us the following information so that we can expedite the
case:

Full name of applicant:
Application number (GWFxxxxxxxxx):
Visa application centre reference number:
Date of application:
Date of birth of applicant:
Place of application ( City and Country ):
Type of Visa applied:
Nationality:
Passport Number:

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:31 pm

saf786 wrote:Hey has anybody else received this reply ?

service.

case:

Full name of applicant:
Date of application:
Type of Visa applied:
Nationality:
Passport Number:

Saf provide them with those details they will escalate your case file. It has been longer then the 6 month period of making a decision.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 pm

prayforus wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey has anybody else received this reply ?

service.

case:

Full name of applicant:
Date of application:
Type of Visa applied:
Nationality:
Passport Number:

Saf provide them with those details they will escalate your case file. It has been longer then the 6 month period of making a decision.

Its been a whole year today since we submitted out case :-(

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi does anyone has an email address to contact Islamabad embassy please my husband submitted passport with call letter 6 weeks ago but still no reply i called ukvi so mant times all they say is that your decision was overturned but we dont know about your passport so frustrating.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:20 pm

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Double post.