ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

phaara
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by phaara » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 pm

aoa,
Yes saf786 i've also recievd email like you share and i gave them the required info. Hope they escalate soon IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 pm

asiabi wrote:Hi

I have received the following email this morning

Your application is currently being assessed. We note that you have not submitted your sponsor’s bank statement to cover the period of the tax return - 6/4/13 till 5/4/14. Currently you only supplied from 16/10/13 up to 15/5/14 so we require the period 6/4/13 - 15/10/13.

Please could you tell me what u think of this email , is it good or bad they have asked for more documents ?????

THANKS
You have already supplied bank statements for the period 16/10/13..to 15/5/14
They are asking for bank statements for 6/4/13 to 15/10/13.
You should easily be able to get duplicate statements from your bank.
I would send without any further delay.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:47 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:Applied 30.10.13

Asked or mor documents on 3 may 2014

Received more documents on 22/5/14

Husband received an acknowledgement letter last Thursday don't know date to say the documents are now being looked at

:)

So any idea how long I have to wait ? I hope not another 6 months
i think as far i know if they are satisfy with the documents Inshallah they will grant visa within 2 or 3 weeks.
some one i think waited more than a month in this form and got visa after submitting more documents.

May Allah grant you visa as soon as possible

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Your application is currently being assessed. We note that you have not submitted your sponsor’s bank statement to cover the period of the tax return - 6/4/13 till 5/4/14. Currently you only supplied from 16/10/13 up to 15/5/14 so we require the period 6/4/13 - 15/10/13.

Please could you tell me what u think of this email , is it good or bad they have asked for more documents ?????

THANKS
What category have u applied under? Like others have said send them the bank statements for the periods they have requested as soon as possible.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

asiabi
Newly Registered

Post by asiabi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:24 pm

musriz wrote:

THANKS
They have asked me to email the documents but I went to my bank and they said the only way I can have an emailed copy is if I make an account for online banking . I have made that but I have to wait 5 days for the pin to come through the post. PLEASE HELP IM REALLY WORRIED

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Badshah-G wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:Applied 30.10.13

Asked or mor documents on 3 may 2014

Received more documents on 22/5/14

Husband received an acknowledgement letter last Thursday don't know date to say the documents are now being looked at

So any idea how long I have to wait ? I hope not another 6 months
i think as far i know if they are satisfy with the documents Inshallah they will grant visa within 2 or 3 weeks.
some one i think waited more than a month in this form and got visa after submitting more documents.

May Allah grant you visa as soon as possible
In Sha Allah I spoke to my husband earlier on n he was saying the date on the letter was 12.6.14 they have been looking since then

Which mean 2 weeks gone hoping for good news this week :D

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Respected Forum Members,
I emailed to UKVI and i got the reply that i want to share with u peoples
"
Dear Kazmi,
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.
We understand that you would like to know about the status of your
application to come to the UK. A decision has not yet been made on your
application. It has been 22 weeks since the application date. 100 per cent
of settlement applications will be processed within 24 weeks of the
application date. Please be patient and wait for the processing to be
completed.
We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or
should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Kind Regards
Thu-Van
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:47 am

I have Recieved the following mail....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations international
enquiry service.

Your application is being processed, your visa application centre will
contact you when it is ready.

Can some advise are they actually looking at the application now ???

Because previous emails I received was answered differently advising........

"The update of your application as of today is showing as below; "Your visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)."

In sha Allah I really hope my turn has come ....

TIME LINE
Applied on the 14/02/2014
Under process at BHC 21/02/2014
RFC IN SHA ALLAH VERY SOON

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 am

asiabi wrote:
musriz wrote:

THANKS
They have asked me to email the documents but I went to my bank and they said the only way I can have an emailed copy is if I make an account for online banking . I have made that but I have to wait 5 days for the pin to come through the post. PLEASE HELP IM REALLY WORRIED
If you have the statements then just scan them and attach in an email.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 am

asiabi wrote:
musriz wrote:

THANKS
Go to your bank ask them to print out all statements u need and get stamp from them.than scan ur statements to ur pc than email them or u can fax them strait way.do it as soon as possible.the bank will print out statements for u becoz i did same from halifax.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 am

magicman316 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Congratulations nadizee and everyone who got their visas! :D

Can anyone tell me, is there an expiry date on all the English tests they do in Pakistan and if yes does your certificate have to be valid after you receive your visa to travel?
Depending which test you take it could be valid for 2 years or for lifetime. My wife took English Cambridge KET and apparently its valid for lifetime.

Whichever test you take it should be valid at time of application for your visa, doesn't matter if it expires before travel date or visa issue date even.

Its better to do a test thats valid for lifetime, as I think it may come in handy when your spouse comes to apply for ILR later down the time as there's an english requirement at that stage too as well as life In the UK knowledge test.
Thank you, my husband did the a1 English test by city and guilds, that's what he told me, saw a really good solicitor yesterday, she confirmed that his test was still valid.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am

Hi everyone lol
After seeing solicitor we're not going to appeal! There's too many flaws in the application lol so we will be reapplying again!
Thanks to everyone's advice this time I will be more 'involved' in the paperwork! Lol
I need help guys lol might sound like silly Q's but still...

Would anyone be able to give me a good list of all the things they sent for their application, I know a lot of people have been posting them here on previous pages, has anyone got a link to that page/s?! Thanks!

Also now that we will be reapplying, do I start again with 6 months of proof of contact? Or can I use previous stuff from my first application? Do they expect it? I mean is there any point because there is a 'gap' in my phone calls record.

Also everyone who has applied did u guys just include letters/cards u sent from the UK or all the things your spouses sent from Pakistan aswell??
I mean that would show both sides contact right?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 am

Most people will probably know all this already, but I'm going to post it here anyway for anyone who doesn't,
One good advice solicitor gave was when submitting your application call up hmrc and get a record of your employment details, they will send you a letter, submit that too because that will show u are in employment and tax has been paid! :)

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Alhamdulillah hubby got his visa today! We applied with salary plus cash savings held for over 6 months. RFC was sent at 4pm pak time yesterday and he collected his passport today. Visa was stamped for 23/06/14.

The last 2 1/2 years of my marriage have been hell. But finally we can officially start our married life together. Thank you everyone for your help on this forum. I found out about this after he had applied but it provided me with a lot of support.

I will be praying for you all throughout Ramadhan. In Shaa Allah you will be reunited with your loved ones :)
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 pm

[quote="aneesa786"]Alhamdulillah hubby got his visa today! We applied with salary plus cash savings held for over 6 months. RFC was sent at 4pm pak time yesterday and he collected his passport today. Visa was stamped for 23/06/14.

The last 2 1/2 years of my marriage have been hell. But finally we can officially start our married life together. Thank you everyone for your help on this forum. I found out about this after he had applied bit it provided me with a lot of support.

I will be praying for you all throughout Ramadhan. In Shaa Allah you will be reunited with your loved ones :)[/quote

Salam can i askdid urnet amount on wage slips always match the amount going into ur account eg direct debit? Thnks
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:Alhamdulillah hubby got his visa today! We applied with salary plus cash savings held for over 6 months. RFC was sent at 4pm pak time yesterday and he collected his passport today. Visa was stamped for 23/06/14.

The last 2 1/2 years of my marriage have been hell. But finally we can officially start our married life together. Thank you everyone for your help on this forum. I found out about this after he had applied bit it provided me with a lot of support.

I will be praying for you all throughout Ramadhan. In Shaa Allah you will be reunited with your loved ones :)[/quote

Salam can i askdid urnet amount on wage slips always match the amount going into ur account eg direct debit? Thnks
Yes they always matched. If there was any backdating etc it would be explained in that months wage slip and paid the exact amount into my bank. I printed off the wage slip codes for incentive, sick pay etc from my HR and included what they meant with my wage slips so the ECO understood what every credit or debit meant and there was no confusion

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:46 pm

aneesa786 wrote:Alhamdulillah hubby got his visa today! We applied with salary plus cash savings held for over 6 months. RFC was sent at 4pm pak time yesterday and he collected his passport today. Visa was stamped for 23/06/14.

The last 2 1/2 years of my marriage have been hell. But finally we can officially start our married life together. Thank you everyone for your help on this forum. I found out about this after he had applied but it provided me with a lot of support.

I will be praying for you all throughout Ramadhan. In Shaa Allah you will be reunited with your loved ones :)
Aneesah Congratulations that's good news, wish u all the best :D xx

Hope I hear soon Inshallah :(
... Rubbish

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Very good news Aneesa786. Many congratulations. We re-applied the same way as you did. Please carry on praying for those who are waiting.

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 pm

prayforus wrote:Very good news Aneesa786. Many congratulations. We re-applied the same way as you did. Please carry on praying for those who are waiting.
Congraculation anessa ....do dua for us ...is the refrnce call come at evening ???i listen they will only msg in morning times

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Aneesa786- Alhamdhulillah finally ... Congratulations and have a very blessed marriage together.
Seems as they escalated your case very quick.
Lets hope the rest of us hear very soon aswell.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Aneesa, what time did your husband receive the call? Did you also get notified via e-mail?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Congratulations aneesa :)

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on how they contact you to inform you about RFC.

My wife submitted the case yesterday and at the Gerry's office I understand they offer a mobile message service which notifies you about RFC and application submission via email etc, this costs RS-200.
However, she didn't have any change on her and only had RS5,000 notes on her, and they didn't have any change there either. She couldnt get any change to opt for the service, therefore we won't receive any messages for RFC on her phone.

The email address given on the case, I believe, was of the agent who helped finalise and prepare our case. So we won't have any access to emails sent regarding our case.

My question is, when the papers / passport are RFC, will they call her? How will she know, because she couldn't get the text message service?

Thanks

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:54 pm

prayforus wrote:Aneesa, what time did your husband receive the call? Did you also get notified via e-mail?
He got an email (and SMS 'cause we paid Gerry's VIP lounge thingy at submission) at aprox 4pm Pakistan time on 24/06 asking him to come in between 2-3pm. He couldn't collect on the same day. The visa was issued to start the day before. However he collected at aprox half 1 pak time today so he managed to get there a bit earlier than the stipulated time.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. You all will definitely be in my duas. This whole process is so stressful and for some like myself has dragged on for a couple of years. I'm at work right now but will write a detailed note in the next couple of days about everything I included in his application.