ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

during application,working as employee to different company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Qasar Daniel

during application,working as employee to different company

Post by Qasar Daniel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi Guy,
Please advice during the process of application in UKBA ,If some one is working as employees for different company than his own business, Is it considered negatively to UKBA?
Thanks best regards,
Daniel

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: during application,working as employee to different comp

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Theoretically there should not be a problem but definitely a thing which will raise concern. Think as if you are the case worker. Somone is applying for an Entrpreneurship Visa which is specifically for investing money and setting up a business in U.K. You are running a company which is trading and getting contracts and you are also involved in a full time job which you won't be allowed after getting your visa. Does not look good mate.

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Thanks Nasir Khan,

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Why will you mention that you are working somewhere else

Just dnt mention

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Faheemryk
Thanks Bro, good question,, may be you guide me some thing better after my reply.
Actually My income is coming every week in the same account which I am giving them for maintenance and 50K.
Other wise I need to open a different account and , but I dont want to open another account and also it will take long time some time.
Any Suggestions pls.
Thanks
Daniel

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Qasar Daniel wrote:Faheemryk
Thanks Bro, good question,, may be you guide me some thing better after my reply.
Actually My income is coming every week in the same account which I am giving them for maintenance and 50K.
Other wise I need to open a different account and , but I dont want to open another account and also it will take long time some time.
Any Suggestions pls.
Thanks
Daniel
I do not think thats gonna be a problem. Case workers in the UKBA are basically overworked clerks with the most boring job in the world. Typically they would gloss over the statement focussing just on any amount less than the prescribed during the stipulated period. Don't take my word for it though and don't hold me to account afterwords. Do your reserach and decide for yourself.