ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amber
Mood:

Re: Wife ILR

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

In Country or out of Country?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:44 am

In country

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 am

Then SET(M) by virtue of immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d). B1 English and LIUK required.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you I am all ready with set(m)

My other question is about child benefit as my husband got ILR so he is taking child benefit for our child born in uk.

He applied for child benefit and he also having a claim letter from HMRC in his name but we put the money in our joint account.

Do you think this might be any issue as my name is also in the bank account.
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm

No.

Dianna
Newly Registered

Post by Dianna » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Regarding the query about joint bank account - are you certain this is not an issue?
I never thought about it but today UKVI told me that as I have no recourse to public funds (spouse visa) I can not receive any public funds in to my account. When I told her that my husband (British citizen) claims child benefit and the payments go into our joint account, she couldn't answer whether that would be a problem or not. I am quite stressed out about this now!!