ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help. UT refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

balaaal

Urgent Help. UT refused

Post by balaaal » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi
Quick Recall
Applied oct 2012(in time application)
Refused april 2013
appealed in time
hearing date march 2014(refused)
appealed to FTT in time
Appealed to UT in time

Today i received refusal decision by UT Stating that (my application was made out of time. In any event ,the grounds lack any arguable merit.) It states there is no further right of appeal. A decision by the upper tribunal refusing permission to appeal is itself is an excluded decision and therefore no appeal lies from such a decision to a court of appeal.

My question is is there any possibility to go to court of appeal or high court or fresh application is the only solution. and will my residency break?

thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Help. UT refused

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 pm

balaaal wrote:Hi
Quick Recall
Refused april 2013
appealed in time
appealed to FTT in time
Appealed to UT in time

Today i received refusal decision by UT Stating that (my application was made out of time. In any event ,the grounds lack any arguable merit.) It states there is no further right of appeal. A decision by the upper tribunal refusing permission to appeal is itself is an excluded decision and therefore no appeal lies from such a decision to a court of appeal.

My question is is there any possibility to go to court of appeal or high court or fresh application is the only solution. and will my residency break?

thanks
Hello Balal,

What were your actual refusal points?

balaaal

Post by balaaal » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:30 pm

hi
Bank did not mention the name on the letter and solicitor letter was missing.

balaaal

Post by balaaal » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 am

153 views and no Reply :(
come on gurus . Every Little Helps
thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 pm

balaaal wrote:hi
Hello Balaal,

Can't you get new Bank Letter and Legal representative letter and reapply. Prob no body wants to reply you. I have done couple of Reapplied cases and gone through but bear in your mind it has to be within 28 days of your UT refusal letter date.
BEST OF LUCK

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 am

Sorry to hear this and am sure you must have sorted this out by now.
Just reapply with proper documents within 28 days of UT refusal letter. PM me if you need any help, thanks.
balaaal wrote:Hi
Quick Recall
Refused april 2013
appealed in time
appealed to FTT in time
Appealed to UT in time

thanks

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
balaaal wrote:hi
Hello Balaal,

Can't you get new Bank Letter and Legal representative letter and reapply. Prob no body wants to reply you. I have done couple of Reapplied cases and gone through but bear in your mind it has to be within 28 days of your UT refusal letter date.
BEST OF LUCK
if appeal was in time but upper tribunal say out of time appeal -does UT asked for reason of out of time appeal ? then appellant able to give evidence of in time appeal ? if UT don't give any chance to prove of in time appeal then what is the option for appellant ?