ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nimi

Re: Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Post by nimi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Submitt passport for visa stamp 10weeks ago still no call for collection hiw long does pakistan take to return passport

Wakizashi21
Mood:

Post by Wakizashi21 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey guys,

Just a quick question,

My wife came to the uk in April 2014 and we won the appeal however 2 months after she got the visa and came to the UK, they have decided to appeal to upper tribunal. Is that even allowed? Or do the UKBA not know she is here in the UK? ( they gave the visa!!!stamped and within the passport)

burhan
Newly Registered

Post by burhan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:28 pm

hi Everyone,

my wife's appeal was allowed on 23rd may. i received letter (decision letter 4 pages) on 26th may. can anyone please suggest what should i do next to speed up the process. my wife applied from islamabad. is this determination letter as i am confused. will i get another letter or this is called determination letter. sorry for being ignorant.

please help

thanks

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am

burhan wrote:hi Everyone,

my wife's appeal was allowed on 23rd may. i received letter (decision letter 4 pages) on 26th may. can anyone please suggest what should i do next to speed up the process. my wife applied from islamabad. is this determination letter as i am confused. will i get another letter or this is called determination letter. sorry for being ignorant.

please help

thanks
Hi my husbands appeal was allowed on 29th May .
The letter you received is the determination letter
Has your wife received a letter?
My husband received the letter also

You have to wait 4-6 weeks the Home office will send the letter to the embassy where your wife applied and then that embassy will send your wife a call letter once they receive the letter from home office.
It can take upto 12 weeks for the embassy to call your wife to submit her passport for visa

Good luck
Spouse Application: 7th January 2013
Application Refused: 18th March 2013
Appeal Allowed: 29th May 2014
Visa Stamped: 7th August 2014
FLR (M): Applied in Person at Croydon 12th April 2017
BRP Recieved: 18th April 2017

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi has anybody got their passport back with stamp recently ?

sam456
Newly Registered

Post by sam456 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:35 am

sonya24 wrote:Hi has anybody got their passport back with stamp recently ?
Hi Sonya
My husband got passport back.he submitted 8th may and got it back on 18th may. It should not be more then 20 days.

sam456
Newly Registered

Post by sam456 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:39 am

nimi wrote:Submitt passport for visa stamp 10weeks ago still no call for collection hiw long does pakistan take to return passport
Hey nimi
I am following ur post since may.you should contact to ur local MP.

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks for the reply sam456 can you let me know which city dis he submit at my husband submitted his passport at gerrys karachi on the 22nd of may but still no reply dont know what to do is there anyway i can contact the embassy?

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:54 pm

I won my appeal on 29th May Alhumdulillah and it will be 4 weeks next week InshaAllah

How long do i have to wait to receive the call letter
Spouse Application: 7th January 2013
Application Refused: 18th March 2013
Appeal Allowed: 29th May 2014
Visa Stamped: 7th August 2014
FLR (M): Applied in Person at Croydon 12th April 2017
BRP Recieved: 18th April 2017

sam456
Newly Registered

Post by sam456 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm

sonya24 wrote:Thanks for the reply sam456 can you let me know which city dis he submit at my husband submitted his passport at gerrys karachi on the 22nd of may but still no reply dont know what to do is there anyway i can contact the embassy?
My husband submitted from gerry islamabad.you can email them and i mean email every other day or the best solution is go to your local MP

nimi

Post by nimi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 pm

sam456 wrote:
sonya24 wrote:Hi has anybody got their passport back with stamp recently ?
Hi Sonya
My husband got passport back.he submitted 8th may and got it back on 18th may. It should not be more then 20 days.

My husband submitted his passport on1st april still no call

nimi

Post by nimi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:56 pm

sam456 wrote:
nimi wrote:Submitt passport for visa stamp 10weeks ago still no call for collection hiw long does pakistan take to return passport
Hey nimi
Hi Ya sumitted 1st april still no reply
Should I contact mp in the UK that's were I am

nimi

Post by nimi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:57 pm

nimi wrote:
sam456 wrote:
Hey nimi
Hi Ya sumitted 1st april still no reply
Should I contact mp in the UK that's were I am
Gave his passport in at lahore emailed so many times just get confirmation but no actual reply to message

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 am

Hi nimi did your husband receive his passport back? I went to see my mp on tuesday he called the embassy while i was there and he was told that my husbands passport is in a queue for priting they have a huge backlog and they are working on it but its quiet frustrating .anyone else in the same situation?

nimi

Post by nimi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:23 am

sonya24 wrote:Hi nimi did your husband receive his passport back? I went to see my mp on tuesday he called the embassy while i was there and he was told that my husbands passport is in a queue for priting they have a huge backlog and they are working on it but its quiet frustrating .anyone else in the same situation?

Hi no still no reply at least it's good to no that theyg have not forgotten and there is a queue Hoe long is it taking to stamp a passport
Do you have a number to call as I have not seem any number that we can call to find out. Will ask my husband to go to local mp as I'm in UK ands he's in pakistan

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:24 am

No nimi you need to see your local mp in the uk where do you live ill look up for you

nimi

Post by nimi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 am

sam456 wrote:
Hey nimi
Local mp in the UK or pakistan as I'm in the UK

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:54 am

Local mp in the uk

nimi

Post by nimi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 pm

sonya24 wrote:No nimi you need to see your local mp in the uk where do you live ill look up for you
Hi I live in Leicester

nimi

Post by nimi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 pm

sonya24 wrote:Local mp in the uk
Hi Ya I'm in Leicester

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 pm

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk. Open the link and If you put your postcode in the search box it will give you details of your nearest mp o

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 am

Hi everyone therez an update about my husband visa he submitted his passport with call letter last month after his decision was overturned by embassy he received a call from the embassy today someone in our language spoke to him and confirmed few details and then he told him that a british officer wants to ask him few questions in english he said ok .he asked him 5 questions.he asked him about where he lives how many siblings does he have?whats his favorite food? 8) and what city does he work and then the phone was passed onto to the same pakistani guy who asked him few questions in our language about the english test my husband gave like how much he paid for it where was the test taken how many marks did he get how much he spent on the books etc. i am realllllllly stressed has anyone else got a call like this after call letter?
Please help

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 am

sonya24 wrote:Hi everyone therez an update about my husband visa he submitted his passport with call letter last month after his decision was overturned by embassy he received a call from the embassy today someone in our language spoke to him and confirmed few details and then he told him that a british officer wants to ask him few questions in english he said ok .he asked him 5 questions.he asked him about where he lives how many siblings does he have?whats his favorite food? 8) and what city does he work and then the phone was passed onto to the same pakistani guy who asked him few questions in our language about the english test my husband gave like how much he paid for it where was the test taken how many marks did he get how much he spent on the books etc. i am realllllllly stressed has anyone else got a call like this after call letter?
Please help
Omg that is so strange as no one ever calls after you submit your passport. You only get a call to collect passport. Sounds like someone is messing about. Especially someone speaking to him in english how strange
Also did your husband do a English test as mine didn't have to do one

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:32 am

sonya24 wrote:http://findyourmp.parliament.uk. Open the link and If you put your postcode in the search box it will give you details of your nearest mp o

Yes nearest one is in London office but no number for me to call my local mp.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 am

Right I'm really confused as to why they still need to make checks after u submit your passport!
They take enough time to process the visa to make all the checks.
I was issued a visa in January which home office appealed over but then alhumdulillah I was granted it by a second judge 2 weeks later.
It's now been 5 months since and my husband is still waiting to be contacted to submit passport.

Such a headache!