ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonya24

Urgent help required please

Post by sonya24 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 am

Hi everyone therez an update about my husband visa he submitted his passport with call letter last month after his decision was overturned by embassy he received a call from the embassy today someone in our language spoke to him and confirmed few details and then he told him that a british officer wants to ask him few questions in english he said ok .he asked him 5 questions.he asked him about where he lives how many siblings does he have?whats his favorite food? 8) and what city does he work and then the phone was passed onto to the same pakistani guy who asked him few questions in our language about the english test my husband gave like how much he paid for it where was the test taken how many marks did he get how much he spent on the books etc. i am realllllllly stressed has anyone else got a call like this after call letter?

Casa

Re: Urgent help required please

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:06 am

They're obviously checking the validity of his English test by checking how good his English actually is and whether it would be of a high enough level to pass. It may be a standard check.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sonya24

Re: Urgent help required please

Post by sonya24 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am

Yes but my only concern is that when he wAs used refused entry clearance his refusal letter stated that they are satisfied with english language requirement and i dont think they make anymore check after sending a call letter i am soooo confused now.