ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nimi

Re: Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Post by nimi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:20 am

ShaheenZaid wrote:Right I'm really confused as to why they still need to make checks after u submit your passport!
They take enough time to process the visa to make all the checks.
I was issued a visa in January which home office appealed over but then alhumdulillah I was granted it by a second judge 2 weeks later.
It's now been 5 months since and my husband is still waiting to be contacted to submit passport.

Such a headache!
I no. My husband submitted his passport for a visa stamp 3 months ago and still not receiveda call even after applying in 2009 and winning 2 appeals. They waste do much time and don't realise ppls life's are on hold. I have a 2 yrs old child who had not seen her dad in over a year!!!!!

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:32 am

[/quote]
I no. My husband submitted his passport for a visa stamp 3 months ago and still not receiveda call even after applying in 2009 and winning 2 appeals. They waste do much time and don't realise ppls life's are on hold. I have a 2 yrs old child who had not seen her dad in over a year!!!!![/quote]

Sis I feel your pain..
This is torture we have to go through just to be with the person we love.
3 months is toooo long to stamp passport tho. Have u contacted ur Mp? I've decided when we do receive our call letter that my husband will be submitting it under priority service as I can't wait another 3 months!

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 am

ShaheenZaid wrote:
I no. My husband submitted his passport for a visa stamp 3 months ago and still not receiveda call even after applying in 2009 and winning 2 appeals. They waste do much time and don't realise ppls life's are on hold. I have a 2 yrs old child who had not seen her dad in over a year!!!!![/quote]

Sis I feel your pain..
This is torture we have to go through just to be with the person we love.
3 months is toooo long to stamp passport tho. Have u contacted ur Mp? I've decided when we do receive our call letter that my husband will be submitting it under priority service as I can't wait another 3 months![/quote]

Even if you sumitted it on prorioty service there is no garantee they will do it quicker. My husband went into office today and he was told by manager there is a delay in printing visa on passport and he would have to wait until he getsa call. There is no number and emsils area waste of time as they are not replying back just confirming they have received them. So annoying just waiting eagerly for the call to collect his passport

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:14 pm

I know someone who's husband got his passport back in two days under priority service so it must help. I mean they take over 5000 rupees so they can't delay it.

How many months after did u guys receive your call letters?

nimi

Post by nimi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 pm

ShaheenZaid wrote:I know someone who's husband got his passport back in two days under priority service so it must help. I mean they take over 5000 rupees so they can't delay it.

How many months after did u guys receive your call letters?
I got determination letter after12 weeks and call letter the following day submitted in 1st april 14 no call to collect and been3 months

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:09 am

Hi
I am waiting for call letter from last 5 months..
Its really stressful time for every1 who z waiting..

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 am

Sadia786 wrote:Hi
I am waiting for call letter from last 5 months..
Its really stressful time for every1 who z waiting..
Ring up and ask were your call letter is

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 am

I waited12 weeks than rang home office next day they emailed me a determination letter

Ring up and ask were your call letter is[/quote]

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 pm

nimi wrote:I waited12 weeks than rang home office next day they emailed me a determination letter

[/quote]

what is the home office phone number?
Spouse Application: 7th January 2013
Application Refused: 18th March 2013
Appeal Allowed: 29th May 2014
Visa Stamped: 7th August 2014
FLR (M): Applied in Person at Croydon 12th April 2017
BRP Recieved: 18th April 2017

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Yazzy wrote:
nimi wrote:I waited12 weeks than rang home office next day they emailed me a determination letter

what is the home office phone number?[/quote]
Were are you in the UK

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm

nimi wrote:
Yazzy wrote:

what is the home office phone number?
Were are you in the UK[/quote]

East london I had my hearing at hatton cross

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

East london I had my hearing at hatton cross[/quote]

0300 123 2241 home office number
Ring your Tribunal place ask if determination had be send to home office abs say you not received determination also ring home office and ask if it's been send to embassy as they will send youa call letter once they the document. This happened to me I end up ring around getting one dept to another but it's worth it as you end up waiting longer

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:24 pm

nimi wrote:East london I had my hearing at hatton cross
Ring your Tribunal place ask if determination has be send to home office and say you not received determination also ring home office and ask if it's been send to embassy as they will send you a call letter once they get the document. This happened to me I end up ring around getting one dept to another but it's worth it as you end up waiting longer[/quote]
Get them to resend you determination

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Ring your Tribunal place ask if determination has be send to home office and say you not received determination also ring home office and ask if it's been send to embassy as they will send you a call letter once they get the document. This happened to me I end up ring around getting one dept to another but it's worth it as you end up waiting longer[/quote]
Get them to resend you determination[/quote]

Thank you so much for the number
My solicitor did receive the determination letter.. why should i ask for them to resend the determination?

nimi

Post by nimi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Yes ask them to resend it as did and then ring home office ask them to email to embassey in the country your partner is. That way they will contact partner and send thema call letter. Your solicitor should trace it up.but like I said it's the Tribunal job to send copy to embassy and Home office i had to get them to resend mine then my hus band got his call letter. The whole system is messed up lol]

nimi

Post by nimi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 am

[/quote]
Ok if you received determination letter Ring up home office snd ask if they have sent it to the embassy as theyare the ones who send out call letter

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 am

Hi to all
Today I received a letter on my London address from HM court and tribunals service. It says Notice of withdrawal and the box next to The respondent has withdrawn the original decision is ticked and than in next line it goes like the tribunal is satisfied that this appeal has been with drawn..
Nothing else is mentioned in letter. All I know I need to attend the hearing on 16th of October this year in Birmingham.
Kindly let me know if some one received same letter and what dose it mean. I don't want to raise my hope too much therefor I m not drawing any conclusion.
Thanks in advance

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:03 pm

nimi wrote:
Ok if you received determination letter Ring up home office snd ask if they have sent it to the embassy as theyare the ones who send out call letter[/quote]

Thank you i called them today and the case is still not finished its with a case worker. Paper work is not completed yet and they dont know how long it will take

nimi

Post by nimi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:58 pm

That is taking the p***. How long does it take to sort passport work out

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:19 am

yaakovnewman wrote:Hi to all
Today I received a letter on my London address from HM court and tribunals service. It says Notice of withdrawal and the box next to The respondent has withdrawn the original decision is ticked and than in next line it goes like the tribunal is satisfied that this appeal has been with drawn..
Nothing else is mentioned in letter. All I know I need to attend the hearing on 16th of October this year in Birmingham.
Kindly let me know if some one received same letter and what dose it mean. I don't want to raise my hope too much therefor I m not drawing any conclusion.
Thanks in advance
hi this means that your visa application has been overturned by the embassy did wife/husband receive any call from the embassy?same thing happened with me and i received a letter like this but before receiving this letter my husband received a call from islamabad embassy to confirm his details and email address for the call letter to be emailed and he resubmitted his passport with that at gerrys.congratulations its good news for you:)

nimi my husband recieved his passport back Alhamdulilah with the 33 months visa
finally the wait is over.

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:24 am

sonya24 wrote:
Thanks in advance

hi this means that your visa application has been overturned by the embassy did wife/husband receive any call from the embassy?same thing happened with me and i received a letter like this but before receiving this letter my husband received a call from islamabad embassy to confirm his details and email address for the call letter to be emailed and he resubmitted his passport with that at gerrys.congratulations its good news for you:)

After how much days ur huzband get passport back??

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:33 am

sonya24 wrote:
Thanks in advance

Thanks for time and reply

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:41 am

Hi sadia it took around 5 weeks these days its slow.

nimi

Post by nimi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 am

Congratulations your husband got vis a.
Hope fully he might get call soon. Been over 12 weeks and still nothing. So how long did it take to get ur visa as I'm getting so stressed now
Like I says handed his passport on 1st April no reply to date

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 am

sonya24 wrote:Hi sadia it took around 5 weeks these days its slow.
Hi to all
My wife received an email and a call from Islamabad high commission to submit her passport with new TB test and copy of my passport
Seems like it's nearly done
Thanks for all again
Last edited by yaakovnewman on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.