ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documentation attestation student visa pakistan

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ROR

documentation attestation student visa pakistan

Post by ROR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:00 pm

hi,
i am asking this question on behalf of friend who is in Pakistan and about to apply for tier 4 student visa. Could anyone tell does my friend needs to attest her educational documents from any institution in Pakistan??? she is graduated from Pakistan and going to study some college NQF level course in UK And how you make visa application in Lahore office i mean can she make apportionment over the phone or other way?

Thanks.

riz1986

Re: documentation attestation student visa pakistan

Post by riz1986 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:46 pm

all the information regarding to Tier 4 visa is available at

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/

Feel free to explore :)

ROR

Post by ROR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 pm

i have read but could not find the answer of my first question?

ROR

Post by ROR » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:31 pm

please someone answer

ROR

Post by ROR » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 pm

hi riz986..... i have read your provided links but could not find information about attestation of educational certificates.
Is there anyone the forum who recently apply for student visa from pakistan and know about attestation of educational certificates.
please let me know....would be grateful.

thanks.

passion5

Post by passion5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 am

yes attestation for the English translation of National Id Card is required by Notary Public and the educational documents are not required to be attested but if you think it is easy to get attest from Higher education commission then do it...

ROR

Post by ROR » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 pm

thanks passion 5.....
I have another question my friend will get her CAS Letter next Tuesday 8th July and her course starts at 25 august 2014. and if she makes her application on same day as she gets her CAS letter do you have any idea will she be able to get her appointment in next week or 10 days time at Lahore or Islamabad centre???