ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non eea dependent parents visa refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkha
Newly Registered

non eea dependent parents visa refused

Post by mkha » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am

Hello,
Can any body let me know what documents I need to show Ireland visa section to get my parents visa.
Because I am British citizen and doing my treaty rights in Ireland. My non eu parents are depending on me they applied visa as eea family member join visa but irish embassy have refused with the reason failed to prove you qualified as beneficiary of directive 2004/EC/38.
Can you please let me know what I shoud do? Can I apply for appel for my parents.
When they applied they have shown all my money sent receipts and attached my birth certificate.
My mum is very sick can I appeal on this behalf that they need my special care? Please let me know . Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: non eea dependent parents visa refused

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Could you please post the wordings or the refusal letter so we can suggest something ....

mkha
Newly Registered

Post by mkha » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:18 am

Hi.
Thanks for your reply. The wording is
ID. Failed to prove you qualified as beneficiary of directive 2004/EC/38.
My parents are in Pakistan and they submitted
My cover letter
My passport copy
My birth certificate
Money receipts from last six months which I was sending
Please let me know what is best for me. Thanks

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Have they submitted their original passports?
Have they submitted evidence of your exercise of EUTR in Ireland?

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:28 pm

How long have you been in Ireland? You need to prove you are qualified by submitting evidence of your work or study.
Surinder Singh Settled 2019
Form received by HO: 30th Sep 2019
Passport returned: 11th Oct
Biometrics letter received: 23th Oct
Biometrics enrolled: 26th Oct
COA: 5th Nov
Approval letter received: 31st Jan 2020
BRC received: 1st Feb

mkha
Newly Registered

Post by mkha » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 am

Thanks all.
Yes they submitted their passports but they have not submitted any about me that I am there as in guidance on site there is no any list according to directive 2004 which mention that eea citizen need to prove he is exercising treaty rights. By the way I m working part time job 20 hr p/w.
I m been in Ireland more than 3 months.
Please let me know what I do further.
Thanks

mkha
Newly Registered

Post by mkha » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 am

Hi, thanks all for your advise. Please let me know if I reapply their visa what exactly documents I should submit with my non eea parents application. Please guide me.
Thank you.

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm

They have already stated in the refusal letter that you need to prove you are a qualified person, as you've been in Ireland for more than 3 months already. Do you have any employment letter, work contract, payslips? Anything work related really.
Surinder Singh Settled 2019
Form received by HO: 30th Sep 2019
Passport returned: 11th Oct
Biometrics letter received: 23th Oct
Biometrics enrolled: 26th Oct
COA: 5th Nov
Approval letter received: 31st Jan 2020
BRC received: 1st Feb

mkha
Newly Registered

Post by mkha » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks ruthie,
Yes I have my job letter and as well my payslips. So shall I reapply their visa with providing all these documents? Shall I submit my bank statement as well? Please let me know. Thanks again.

treefriend

Post by treefriend » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

@mkha
I am in process of applying eu permit for family member as a permitted family member in Pakistan. I am just wondering if I have to pay the visa fees of 60 Euro.

Did you pay Visa fee for your parents in Pakistan?

thanks

Dipvishu
Newly Registered

Post by Dipvishu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:28 am

Hi Mkhan tell me wht visa do you hold now in Ireland? If you r student in Ireland you can not apply your parents visa on your behalf unless you are studying level 9,10 or PHD. My parents just recently got visa from India but they asked lots of documents behalf of me.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:34 am

Dipvishu wrote:Hi Mkhan tell me wht visa do you hold now in Ireland? If you r student in Ireland you can not apply your parents visa on your behalf unless you are studying level 9,10 or PHD. My parents just recently got visa from India but they asked lots of documents behalf of me.
Have you read the thread at all? if you do not have any contributions to make, best to have just kept muted. Read the thread from top to bottom and you will know what visa OP holds.
Last edited by dalebutt on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:42 am

mkha wrote:Hello,
Can any body let me know what documents I need to show Ireland visa section to get my parents visa.
Because I am British citizen and doing my treaty rights in Ireland. My non eu parents are depending on me they applied visa as eea family member join visa but irish embassy have refused with the reason failed to prove you qualified as beneficiary of directive 2004/EC/38.
Can you please let me know what I shoud do? Can I apply for appel for my parents.
When they applied they have shown all my money sent receipts and attached my birth certificate.
My mum is very sick can I appeal on this behalf that they need my special care? Please let me know . Thanks
You need to provide evidence of you exercising treaty rights, although the decision is wrong in my view, but I would advise to refrain from appealing it and just submit a new application with evidence of your exercising treaty rights. Goodluck.