ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printing ---Online Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NiceCareing

Printing ---Online Application

Post by NiceCareing » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi

Can any one please Guide me

Question 1. To print online application form do i have to "CONFIRM" the application ? Only after confirming application i can Print ?

Question 2. If I confirm the application can I edit the application if i need to ?

Question 3. What does "Confirm the Application" Really means?

Question 4. I have filled up all the sections completely ( as it appears as Green) but still application marked as incomplete is it after confirm the application application will marked as complete?

Question 5 ; WHat we need to fill in " Additional information section"? Can spouse type personal statement in Additional ionformation to impress ECO?

Big Thanks in Advance

Rayking

Re: Printing ---Online Application

Post by Rayking » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:34 am

1.No you need to confirm before you can print,in fact you can't print until all other actions are completed
2.you can't edit after confirming but you can use pen to correct whatever after printing.
3.it means you've filled everything and you're saying you've done that.
4.It will be completed when all the right side actions have been carried out including payment,except for print application.
Additional information is to explain anything that might not be clear to eco in any part of your application, it's not to impress like you said.it's not compulsory to fill if you haven't got anything to explain though.
Hope these help

NiceCareing

Re: Printing ---Online Application

Post by NiceCareing » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 am

Thank you very much Rayking