ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECM reviews for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smallfamily27
Newly Registered

ECM reviews for spouse visa

Post by smallfamily27 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:40 am

Hi everyone

Any success through ECM review for a spouse visa?
i heard from people that ECM never overturns the decision or there are very very less chances of it... is it true? I have also heard that ECM doesn't always bother to look at your bundle/file. Any ideas?

Can someone pls share their experiences or share their knowledge about this. I will really appreciate ur views on this.
Many thanks

sonya24

Re: ECM reviews for spouse visa

Post by sonya24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:37 am

Hi my husbands visa application was overturned recently tribunal had given them a 3 months deadline which passed and i was given a court date for november their deadline was in april and my husband got a call from the embassy to resubmit passport at gerrys with a call letter they emailed him and he received back his passport with visa this week.sometimes they do review its just a matter of luck i hope this helps

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:39 am

So even if your deadline passed they can still review your application let me know if you need any more help i have been through this and i know how it feels my husband application centre was karachi i hope your wife gets the visa soon in sha Allah

smallfamily27
Newly Registered

Post by smallfamily27 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks sonya24 for ur reply. Can u kindly tell me how do u know that their deadline was 3 months because the letter which I received has no time frame or deadline. I submitted the docs on 28th March then I received a letter from them after 2 weeks of submission. In the letter they confirmed about receiving my request and they said they will contact me once the decision is made.

So after that letter they never contacted me... its more than 3 months since I received the letter. Looking forward to hear from u soon. Many thanks

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:13 am

Tribunal send me a letter after my appeal was accepted has ecm has time uptil the 19th of april 2014 to review and make q decision you can call the tribubal and ask them whats going with the apeal and if theres any deadline for ecm to review the application.