ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Low & fluctuating income & ILR application Set (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

azim786
Newly Registered

Low & fluctuating income & ILR application Set (M)

Post by azim786 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 pm

hello
My wife will be applying for her ILR next month on the basis of marriage to me (British Citizen). She will be applying in person at Croydon. I am working part time and have a very low income which fluctuates. My income averages £126.71 over the last six months and over the last three months it has averaged at £112.15. I also have savings of £12,000. We are currently living with my parents. I would like to ask that will her application for ILR be decided on the day or could it even be refused under low income?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Low & fluctuating income & ILR application Set (M)

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Your savings strengthen the application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

azim786
Newly Registered

Re: Low & fluctuating income & ILR application Set (M)

Post by azim786 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Casa wrote:Your savings strengthen the application.
Thank you Casa!

I feel much better now because I was very worried before and your reply reassures me that her application will be accepted