ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

denisaric
Mood:
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Visa

Post by denisaric » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 am

Hi guys

I need visa to come in Ireland so I would like to know if
It's possible to enter Ireland before green card permit validity, I mean will I have any problems in port of entrance in case
I show up few weeks earlier ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Visa

Post by CalvinKlien » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm

If u r a visa required national, u would need to sort out ur visa before plan to travel to Ireland....

Did u applied for Green card already ? If yes how long ago ? You must wait for the green card approval first before u travel

denisaric
Mood:
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Post by denisaric » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi, tnx for the responce. I got green card last week but is valid from 06 October 2014, so my question was Once I get visa will I be able to enter Ireland before in September or earlier.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 pm

You would not be able to enter Ireland before 6th October. Even the airline you are traveling with will not let you board on the plane and the immigration authorities in your country would not allow you.

P.S: Once u receive ur visa plz check the "Valid From" date if it is earlier than 6 Oct you might be able to come to Ireland.

Good Luck