ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pakhtoon77

Appeal allowed

Post by pakhtoon77 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 am

Alhamdulillah I have received my appeal allowed letter. My hearing was held on 10 July and lasted less then 10 mins. Reason for refusal was that HO alleged that I have not written my company services in the contract which I actually did mention. That was the only reason.
The judge agreed with my barrister in his decision that HO did not read the contract properly and services was mentioned in the first paragraph of the contract. I admit that my contract was too short and only 1 page long but it did met all the legal req.
The judge allowed the appeal and also ordered the HO to refund me the court fees
My barrister said I should get my visa soon now insha Allah. I have one friend who received his visa within 2 weeks of receiving appeal allow letter and another friend who is still waiting for more then 2 months after winning appeal.so lets hope I get my visa soon now insha Allah.

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by one2one2 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 am

congrats bro..mine allowed 2nd july will get visa soon InshAllah

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Thx bro, did u receive UR appeal allowed letter on 2nd july or UR hearing was on 2nd july. Also what abt the fee refund

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by one2one2 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm

My hearing was 23 june, 2 july judge give decision, lawyer receive letter I dont, fees refund 8 july, lawyer said wait.