ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS ,English Language Query & Limited Company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

girish

NCS ,English Language Query & Limited Company

Post by girish » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi All,
I am due to apply for naturalization this week at NCS- Bracknell. I have the following queries if some of you could please clarify:
1. Will the NCS memeber handover me all the origingal supporting docs at the counter aswell along with my current Passport
2. Do i need to give a prepaid self address envelope?
3. For english language - i am submitting - previous HSMP/Tier-1 approval letter+ PBS Form+ University Letter. What option do i need to tick on the form (Page 5). Should i check "I have a speaking and listening qualiscation in English at B1 CEFR or Higher, or an equivalent level qualification"
4. One final thing; i am an It contractor and have my limited company; under employed section should i tick "An Employee"+ "An directo" as i take both salary and Dividends

Regs
Girish

CD_April2013ILR

Re: NCS ,English Language Query & Limited Company

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

1) Yes, the NCS will hand over all your original document along with your passport after taking xerox copies.
2) Not required
3) That's fine, no need to tick anything. Hope NCS will sort this out for you. I submitted, Life in UK test certificate, my degree certificate, letter from university, Points based calculator proof showing 30 points for my degree and 10 points for english language assesment.
4) Tick both employee and director and mention your Tax office reference and HMRC address you pay tax with. Hope your accountant will have these details.

I am in the same situation as you in April 2014, and now I got my naturalization.

All the best