ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

varying application (fee Issue)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

greenvilla

varying application (fee Issue)

Post by greenvilla » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 am

hi to all members,

I am Shortly applying for variation of application to SET(LR) but i am confused about the fee issue because according to the ukba you can pay the difference and vary the application but i have seen some posts in this forum where application was returned after some time and asked to pay the full fee. however the extra fee was refunded as well therefore I don't want to take risk of having my application back because that will result in the discontinuity of 3c and loosing the appeal right as well (plz correct if i am wrong).
can someone suggest me what to do in this situation ?
Shall i pay full fee and vary the application or just pay the difference?

THNX

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: varying application (fee Issue)

Post by prem_singh123 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am

Hello
I will advice tick the box to pay the full fees of Set (LR). Once biometric is done Home Office will issue a refund on your initial application fees. If u didn't get it then you can write to them to ask for a refund. Don't make a mistake to leave payment detail blank or send a cheque of fee difference.
Hope this helps

greenvilla

Re: varying application (fee Issue)

Post by greenvilla » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks for you valuable reply and good luck with your application.

Thanks