ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajamalli
Newly Registered

RE: Visa

Post by Rajamalli » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi Guys,
I am a student currently studying Master’s in Sweden from India. I got a master thesis (research work/Unpaid) opportunity in the UK private company, the research holds 30 credits in my master degree. I wonder which visa would be appropriate to apply for the research, and the duration is five months.

kind regards,
RaJ

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: RE: Visa

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:04 am

When my partner did similar (studied in UK, worked Germany as intern) she had to get a German work permit.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: RE: Visa

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:40 am

Does the organization that you hope to work /study/ researchat have a points based licence? If the answer is no then you will not be coming to the uk. If the answer is yes then what are they suggesting as the method to come to the uk?

Iam guessing the organization does not have a licence

If you just keep re posting the same question over and over again without answering questions put to you to help establish the facts then your wasting you time being on the forum.