ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrs.P

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Mrs.P » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Guys just updating, called HO, application us still under consideration, I am honestly fed up now, just have to wait it out until the useless caseworker decides to do his job. Good luck to those waiting.

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:12 pm

can someone please add the week calculator array back in cell I2?

aurnoc

Post by aurnoc » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Mrs.P wrote:Hi Guys just updating, called HO, application us still under consideration, I am honestly fed up now, just have to wait it out until the useless caseworker decides to do his job. Good luck to those waiting.
Lazy caseworkers dont realize how anxious this waiting period is for the applicant and whole household! :|

mamun_tair
Newly Registered

Post by mamun_tair » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Siko wrote:
mamun_tair wrote:
Siko wrote:Hi
I got my acknowledgement letter today
7.5 years student , 2 years psw ,6 month pending decision of student visa

Vary my application to ILR
Hi Siko,
congratulation .
Can you please provide us with your timeline?
When did you vary the application. I can read from the file that you applied on 6/8/2014 !!!!!

Regards
Mamun
Yep u r right I applied on 6/8/2014 to vary my
Application u mis understood it I got acknowledgment letter
From HO that home office recieved the document it is Not
approval letter from HO

pardon my stupidity !! :D :D
Good luck with your application

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:54 pm

fielddrive wrote:Probably ironic putting it here but for those of you whom it means anything, happy independence day!
Same to you my brother
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

aurnoc

Post by aurnoc » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:00 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
fielddrive wrote:Probably ironic putting it here but for those of you whom it means anything, happy independence day!
Same to you my brother
Happy Independence from me too!! :D @fielddrive its never ironic.. Wherever we go, wherever we are, its always Dil Dil Pakistan in our heart :mrgreen:

shahsahab

Post by shahsahab » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Jazakaalh

Thanx for ur help shahgee

I completely understands now.One more thing if I get my ilr ( early than expected) can i apply my wife's flrm after 3 months of getting my ilr. Is there any law that i have to apply my mrs' flrm within 28 of getting my ilr.And my wife got b1 english test passed do u think she need to do a1 as well for flrm or B1 is enough. b1 is higher leve than a1 any way.

Once again thank u very much

Only allah can give u reward for that.

Jazakallah

Regards

Shahsahab

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:33 pm

shahsahab wrote:Jazakaalh

I completely understands now.One more thing if I get my ilr ( early than expected) can i apply my wife's flrm after 3 months of getting my ilr. Is there any law that i have to apply my mrs' flrm within 28 of getting my ilr.And my wife got b1 english test passed do u think she need to do a1 as well for flrm or B1 is enough. b1 is higher leve than a1 any way.

Jazakallah

Regards

Shahsahab
Hi,

For FLR(M) you will need an english language test mentioned in following link.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07_14.pdf

I hope this will help.

Regards,
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

ma14

Post by ma14 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Dear Members

Need urgent advise

My wife visa was refused last month because of English test i have appealed against it. Now i have to travel Pakistan in October and do not see appeal will be decided so soon.

Now if i want to withdraw my appeal and put fresh application again i have to prove my income. I am self employee what documents do i need to prove self employee income. My last year self employee income meet the threshold but did not submitted my tax return as its due in JAN 2015.

Please advise me what documents would be required to prove my income and how long normally taking for Flrm Visa.

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 pm

aurnoc wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
Same to you my brother
Happy Independence from me too!! :D @fielddrive its never ironic.. Wherever we go, wherever we are, its always Dil Dil Pakistan in our heart :mrgreen:
very true!!

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:13 pm

shahsahab wrote:Jazakaalh

Jazakallah

Regards

Shahsahab
Hi Shahsahab,
Regards to what could be a reasonable time to change a dependent visa to that of FLR(M), I have not come across any rule as such, but a dependent must change his or her status to one that of dependent of a settled person through FLR(M) before they travel out if the country. I would personally suggest that. 3 months is a lot, and you better try to apply before that, as I said just a suggestion, rest is up to you.
Regards to the English language qualification, you are right B1 level is higher than A1 and should be alright, but mind it there was a member and his dependent had a B1 from Learning and resource centre, and the dependent was denied visa. My wife did B1 from Trinity college and there was no problem getting FLR(M) and than SET(M).
One of our valued member tulip rose have uploaded a link for you to check the eligible English language course, please check that. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:40 am

Mrs.P wrote:Hi Guys just updating, called HO, application us still under consideration, I am honestly fed up now, just have to wait it out until the useless caseworker decides to do his job. Good luck to those waiting.
Mrs, P you are not alone in this boat.I applied for ILR on 15 march.I was on 3C 3D.I withdrew my appeal and applied for ILR.i have not heard from home office since then.i think our case workers have no retrieved our passports from other home office departments.

Mrs P when you changed your address online, which form did you fill in?there are two forms.one for address change and one for change of legal representative.

shahjee we need your prayers.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:09 am

hello Red scorpion,

I filled in both section because they had my mum's address on record from when I sent my tier 1 ent application back in 2012, and my solicitor's do not represent me anymore. I feel so exhausted now, I have been praying for all of us, I hope they silly caseworkers come to their senses soon and I have a feeling that they have lost my passport. Shahjee please pray for us.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

mrs p
have they confirmed the change of your address. If not then you should write/fax them too.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:32 am

Hello cool mind they have confirmed the change of address thanks.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:36 am

Means they now efficient and online change of address form now they process efficiently. Just stay connect with the forum exchange information then i believe you will deal more better than solicitor :)

ma14

Post by ma14 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:53 am

Dear Members

Need urgent advise

My wife visa was refused last month because of English test i have appealed against it. Now i have to travel Pakistan in October and do not see appeal will be decided so soon.

Now if i want to withdraw my appeal and put fresh application again i have to prove my income. I am self employee what documents do i need to prove self employee income. My last year self employee income meet the threshold but did not submitted my tax return as its due in JAN 2015.

Please advise me what documents would be required to prove my income and how long normally taking for Flrm Visa.

rwhizza
Newly Registered

Post by rwhizza » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 am

Home office has been extremely slow dealing with march applications. Looking at time line it took them 6 weeks. Does anyone know the reason behind this? I applied on 18th June and was hoping for a reply in September.. Not anymore.

ilruk84

Post by ilruk84 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I have been silent reader on this Forum for a while, I will be applying for my SET(LR) in few weeks time. I have got a question which I think should not effect me but need to advise from members here.
I came to this country on 5th OCT 2004 as student then got PSW 2010 and currently on TIER1 General expiring in Feb 2016. The question I have got is all my extensions were done on time and had no issues. In Jan 2010 I applied for my student visa extension and was granted visa till Oct2010. In May same year I applied for PSW but in July I got refusal because of low maintenance threshold and was given no right of appeal as I had a valid visa (This was stated in refusal letter that I can make fresh application but cant appeal against it as I have valid visa till OCT 2010) I made a fresh application within a week and was granted PSW in August 2010. Will this effect my LR application? I have never been over stayer and all my extensions were done on time.

Also when can i apply for my SET(LR)?

Many Thanks,

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm

ilruk84 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I have been silent reader on this Forum for a while, I will be applying for my SET(LR) in few weeks time. I have got a question which I think should not effect me but need to advise from members here.
I came to this country on 5th OCT 2004 as student then got PSW 2010 and currently on TIER1 General expiring in Feb 2016. The question I have got is all my extensions were done on time and had no issues. In Jan 2010 I applied for my student visa extension and was granted visa till Oct2010. In May same year I applied for PSW but in July I got refusal because of low maintenance threshold and was given no right of appeal as I had a valid visa (This was stated in refusal letter that I can make fresh application but cant appeal against it as I have valid visa till OCT 2010) I made a fresh application within a week and was granted PSW in August 2010. Will this effect my LR application? I have never been over stayer and all my extensions were done on time.

Also when can i apply for my SET(LR)?

Many Thanks,
Dear ILRUK84,

Welcome , to the forum .

According to my understanding and rules & regulation your continuity period is not broken as u had valid visa till oct 2010 and the reason not to give you right to appeal on refusal in JULY 2010 is also supporting your continuity as you had valid visa till oct 2010 ...so be confident and hopefully there will be no issue on this ...

If any other member has got different opinion then mine so please correct me here and inform ILRUK84 ....

regards ,

S. Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 pm

rwhizza wrote:Home office has been extremely slow dealing with march applications. Looking at time line it took them 6 weeks. Does anyone know the reason behind this? I applied on 18th June and was hoping for a reply in September.. Not anymore.
@Rizwan ,

Yes its true going very slow still dealing with March Application ...
I don't think so june applicant will get any thing before october :( if we know how many applicants are in queue in APRIL and May then we can predict some thing about june ....so far no updates on those as well or is there any members asked about the statistics of set(lr) in April , May and june so we can have atleast rough idea.....

regards ,

S. Akaram

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Balay Balay
Got approval letter, documents and BRP card today so happy to be freed.
I varied my application in April and last week I was sent a letter asking about my passports n degree which I replied that I varied my application and Home office got all passports n my college degree with my first application. Today got the approval.
Thanks everyone for your help and Gud luck everyone

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Shahkakaram wrote: Dear ILRUK84,

Welcome , to the forum .

According to my understanding and rules & regulation your continuity period is not broken as u had valid visa till oct 2010 and the reason not to give you right to appeal on refusal in JULY 2010 is also supporting your continuity as you had valid visa till oct 2010 ...so be confident and hopefully there will be no issue on this ...

If any other member has got different opinion then mine so please correct me here and inform ILRUK84 ....

regards ,

S. Akaram
Hi ILRUK84,
I fully agree with Shahkakaram, legal stay is not broken. Just get ready with the up to date SET(LR) forms and documents, and feel free to ask if you need any further information. Our best wishes and prayers be with you. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Last edited by shahjee1234 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm

prem_singh123 wrote:Balay Balay
Got approval letter, documents and BRP card today so happy to be freed.
I varied my application in April and last week I was sent a letter asking about my passports n degree which I replied that I varied my application and Home office got all passports n my college degree with my first application. Today got the approval.
Thanks everyone for your help and Gud luck everyone
Wah jee Wah, balay balay, Singh jee many congratulations, well done, well deserved. Party at you place tonight than :lol: all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Congratulations Prem_singh123, can you please let us know when did they write to you asking for passports, when did you reply to them.

Thanks a lot.