ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

viganooriah

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by viganooriah » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:06 pm

NasirNNN wrote:
viganooriah wrote:Hi Ladies and Gents,
I'm one of the guy who's quickly been invited to attend an interview in LIVERPOOL tomorrow.
Just wanted to let you know that today my WIFE SabKally2009 has got her ILR!! Biometric received already, God knows where the other docs are.
Going to the Temple now to Thank God.
Thank You all for your support, and I'll update you on the outcome of my interview tomorrow.
congrats for ur wife visa and best of luck for ur interview

update forum about ur interview.hope u will get positive outcome

Regards
THANX NasirNNNN
V

Hardikjshah83
inactive
India

Post by Hardikjshah83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

hello guys,

I am back on here now, as need some advise for my wife's ILR via SET(M) as someone recently told me that the rule has changed, here is the situation.

Aug’08 – sheentered as Student and stayed student until July’11

In July’11 – I have got Tier 1 General, and her application to vary was refused and we lost appeal in Sept’11, later she had to go back to India and got her Tier 1 General Dependant in Dec’11.
In July’13 – we have then applied for my Tier 1 General extension with she being my dependant.
In Aug’13 – application was refused pending appepal
In Jan’14 – appeal withdrawn and my ILR was submitted on 10 years basis, with Ami’s FLR(M)
In May’14 – I got ILR and Ami got 2.5 years Spouse with Leave to remain.

as she had already been as my spouse atlease since Dec'11 - can she apply for SET(M) now, she has been in the UK for 6 years by now.

she is doing her LIUK this week and depending on the answer, we may apply for her SET(M) now unless we will have to wait for another 5 years - by then she will finish her 10 years in the UK.

thaks in advance :)

malik15

Post by malik15 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi all,

We received my wife's FLR(M) this morning.

We applied on 4th April and have been given 2 year visa. This gives me a hood that her set m application should be fine.

I know most folks managed to get ILR fir their spouse easily but a few had some issues due to misunderstandings on HO part.

I'd be grateful if you could provide done tips to make the settlement application process as smooth as possible.

Regards
Malik

rasheedabdul786

Post by rasheedabdul786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:01 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
rasheedabdul786 wrote:
ik_aam_insaan wrote:Hello guys

By the grace of Allah Almighty we just recieved my mrs flr m visa . I got ilr approved on 7 april 2014 . We applied on 15 may 2014 flr m approved on 19 june mail recieved today. I did fill 7a and met the financial requirement as appendix fm .still waiting for the brp but I think it will be for 2 years InshaAllah . On the letter it says ' In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a period of 2 years in the United Kingdom as a spouse '
furthermore it says ' please understand any future application that you make in the marriage category will be assesed against paragraphs 284 or 287 or 295D or 295G of the immigration rules'.
I have been following your discussion on daily basis and benefited alot from it . I spoke to CS of Home Office before I applied for my mrs flr m visa.I was advised by the lady that my wife is eligible for ilr once we successfully recieve flr m as she is been in the uk since july 2011 on spouse of tier 1 general .
I like to thanks all the guys here who share there experiences and knowledge for others benefit .
One thing more applied for my daughter mn1 on 17 april still waiting for the certificate.

Next step is set M we need ur prayers as it is still a luck game right now as its still a grey area .

Asalamalaikum ik_aam_insaan"],

Hope u doing well just need a bit of information from you.I am in same situation like your's.I got my ILR on 26-04-2014 on 10 yrs basis from tier 1 general .My wife came 2 uk as my tier 1 general dependent in June 2011.So i guess i need 2 apply for FLR M for my mrs. first right?After reading ur post is it correct that can I apply ILR for my wife straight away once she get flr m as she was here before 9th july 2012? And what are the financial requirements for flr m and what documents do i need to send with the flr m application.. I would really appreciate if u can give me the above information.
Thanks,Jazak Allah
RASHEED
Hi Rasheed bahi,
Yes you are right you have to first apply for her FLR(M) to make sure she goes to the status of Dependant of a settled person, and than it depends what is the duration on the visa that she gets. If she gets a 2.5 years visa that would mean that she has been dealt with under Appendix-FM which is the new rule , and she has to spend a total of 5 years on FLR(M) to qualify for SET(M), but if she gets a 2 years visa on the FLR(M) than that would mean that she has been dealt under the old rules of paragraphs 284, which is happy days, as you would be able to apply SET(M) straight away. I hope sense prevail for you my friend and they get it right for your Mrs.
Regards to the financial requirement you need to be earning £18,600 if you have just one dependant, and ideally you should have some savings in your account. You should have 6 documents in joint names with your Mrs covering the last 2 years at least, documents could be
Bank statements
Utility bills
Rent agreement
Tax office letters
Letters from NHS
Any other official correspondence.
If you don't have 6 in joint names than you should arrange 6 in yours and 6 in your Mrs name, to make it a total of 12 documents.
I hope it helps mate. Wish you all the best mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Asalamalaikum@ shahjee, @ik_am_insaan,

Hi guys,
Need some help filling the flr m application for my wife who is having appointment on 2nd sep croydon.My wife came to uk on 10th june 2010 as my tier 1 general dependent and i got ILR under 10yrs long residence..I have following doubts on the questions below

1).2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
yes/no

2).2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).

You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner.

3).section 4 about dependent children as i have applied for son's mn1 so do i need 2 fill this section or not?

4).though my wife came before 9th july 2012 still i m showing income threshold of £18,600 through my wife's income and my income so i filled the section 7a so do i need to fill section 7b maintenance funds as well?

5).I am submitting the following documents for cohabitation
Marraige certificate,son's u.k birth certificate,current tenancy agreemen(covers 6mth),previous house tenancy agreement(covers 2yrs),electrol registration from previous house, joint bank account(covers only 2months),MN1 acknowledegement letter from home office with both parent's name mentioned,my driving license, my wife's NI letter,previous home office letters from previous house when we applied for teir 1 extension,my two bank statements,my wife's bank statements,my p 60,my wife's p 60. Will these documents be enough ?

I would really appreciate if someone can clear me the above doubts....

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
rasheed

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Hardikjshah83 wrote:hello guys,

I am back on here now, as need some advise for my wife's ILR via SET(M) as someone recently told me that the rule has changed, here is the situation.

Aug’08 – sheentered as Student and stayed student until July’11

In July’11 – I have got Tier 1 General, and her application to vary was refused and we lost appeal in Sept’11, later she had to go back to India and got her Tier 1 General Dependant in Dec’11.
In July’13 – we have then applied for my Tier 1 General extension with she being my dependant.
In Aug’13 – application was refused pending appepal
In Jan’14 – appeal withdrawn and my ILR was submitted on 10 years basis, with Ami’s FLR(M)
In May’14 – I got ILR and Ami got 2.5 years Spouse with Leave to remain.

as she had already been as my spouse atlease since Dec'11 - can she apply for SET(M) now, she has been in the UK for 6 years by now.

she is doing her LIUK this week and depending on the answer, we may apply for her SET(M) now unless we will have to wait for another 5 years - by then she will finish her 10 years in the UK.

thaks in advance :)
Hi Hardikjshah83,
Good to see you back. Regards to you question, I would say if your Mrs have received a 2.5 years visa than she is under the new rules of Appendix FM and hence she has to wait for 5 years to qualify for her settlement or may be in her case she might qualify for 10 years long residency before that. I hope it helps.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahsahab

Post by shahsahab » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:23 pm

assalam shagee

As always thanks for you kindness. Can u plz expalain my wife is earning 9000 a year and i am earning 11000 a year. can we combine both for her FLR (m) or it has to be only my self to show 18600.

And Regarding passport copies do i need to send all the pages of my recent passport in cluding blank pages or just the pages which shows stamps or visas on it.

jazakallah

regards

shahsahab

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:40 pm

malik15 wrote:Hi all,

We received my wife's FLR(M) this morning.

We applied on 4th April and have been given 2 year visa. This gives me a hood that her set m application should be fine.

I know most folks managed to get ILR fir their spouse easily but a few had some issues due to misunderstandings on HO part.

I'd be grateful if you could provide done tips to make the settlement application process as smooth as possible.

Regards
Malik
Hi malik bahi,
Good to know that your Mrs have got a 2 years FLR(M).
ILR on SET(M) shouldn't be a problem now.
Just make sure to book a PEO appointment at one of the main centres, just to eliminate the possibility of getting an inexperienced case worker. I booked appointment at Croydon PEO for my Mrs and daughters SET(M), and frankly all the staff were so helpful, the only question they ask was in the beginning that since when is she a PBS dependent ? and I answered that, and that is it. Most of it was just entering data, doing biometric details and than wait and look at the screen for the progress of the case, until we were called to be given the happy news.
Regards to documents, I just topped up the documents that I already provided with her FLR(M), e.g. I attached new payslips and new bank statements and utility bills that I received between the time of her pending application for FLR(M) and than the SET(M) application, added Life in UK test result, and good to go.
I wish you and your Mrs all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 pm

shahsahab wrote:assalam shagee

As always thanks for you kindness. Can u plz expalain my wife is earning 9000 a year and i am earning 11000 a year. can we combine both for her FLR (m) or it has to be only my self to show 18600.

And Regarding passport copies do i need to send all the pages of my recent passport in cluding blank pages or just the pages which shows stamps or visas on it.

jazakallah

regards

shahsahab
Walakum asalam Shahsahab,
You are fine with the income, both of you can combine your incomes as it is household income which is considered not just a single persons income. So if you can provide evidence that you and your Mrs together are earning £18,600 than you are fine.
Regards to the photocopies of your passport as the main Sponsor, yes you are right you have to provide photocopies of all the pages of your present passport, doesn't matter if they are blank pages, but you make sure to provide them copies of each page.
My prayers and best wishes be with you and your family.
Kind regards
Shahjee

ziqbal
Newly Registered

Post by ziqbal » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi Everyone
i am new in this forum. i need some advise. please any one help me this. i am going to apply ILR (long residence).
my english test (PTE) will expire on 11/11/2014.and my 10 years complete on 25th november. if i apply 28 days before on 27th oct 2014, my english test will b valid.please advise about this.thanks

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 pm

rasheedabdul786 wrote:

Hi guys,
Need some help filling the flr m application for my wife who is having appointment on 2nd sep croydon.My wife came to uk on 10th june 2010 as my tier 1 general dependent and i got ILR under 10yrs long residence..I have following doubts on the questions below

1).2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
yes/no

2).2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner.

3).section 4 about dependent children as i have applied for son's mn1 so do i need 2 fill this section or not?

4).though my wife came before 9th july 2012 still i m showing income threshold of £18,600 through my wife's income and my income so i filled the section 7a so do i need to fill section 7b maintenance funds as well?

Marraige certificate,son's u.k birth certificate,current tenancy agreemen(covers 6mth),previous house tenancy agreement(covers 2yrs),electrol registration from previous house, joint bank account(covers only 2months),MN1 acknowledegement letter from home office with both parent's name mentioned,my driving license, my wife's NI letter,previous home office letters from previous house when we applied for teir 1 extension,my two bank statements,my wife's bank statements,my p 60,my wife's p 60. Will these documents be enough ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
rasheed
Walakum Asalam Raheed bahi,
Regards to you first question, I remember there was a lot of debate at the time when I was applying for my Mrs FLR(M), and some members were going for one option and some for another, and frankly never heard any of them having an issue due to the reason that they have marked this question wrong.
If you ask me I marked YES for 2.2.
The reason being they are asking Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor? as it is asking regards to the above categories in which we have already markSpouse of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document. than I presume that it is the first time my Mrs is applying as the Spouse of a settled person so I marked YES to 2.2. I hope it makes sense, as I said already some members might disagree but I went with my instinct of what makes sense to me.
I marked N.A for 2.3, as it was about the extension of stay in one of the above categories, as I already marked in 2.2 that it is the first time my wife is applying in this category of dependent/ spouse of a settled person, hence it doesn't make sense to mark any of the provided options, as none are applicable to her case.
Regards to your question about Section 4 Dependent Children, please fill that up, as you have to provide details of any children, but mind it as you are not applying for your son hence on the table provided on Page 16 of 71, where they are asking b) Is this child applying with you? You just mark NO.
Regards to do you need to fill 7B, I would say fill it if you have already filled 7A. I can't say much on that as I never filled any of them, as they were not applicable on my Mrs application.
Documents that you are providing are looking good enough, so go ahead and apply with confidence.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:50 pm

ziqbal wrote:Hi Everyone
i am new in this forum. i need some advise. please any one help me this. i am going to apply ILR (long residence).
my english test (PTE) will expire on 11/11/2014.and my 10 years complete on 25th november. if i apply 28 days before on 27th oct 2014, my english test will b valid.please advise about this.thanks
Hi ziqbal,
First of all welcome to the forum.
You are right that if you apply early than your PTE test result is valid at the time of application, but what do you think about the scenario when the case is actually going to be considered later on, which will be in good few months time, and the case worker check on your test result , and that has already expired, what will be the consequences than ?? If I am in your place, I will not risk it. I will make sure to get an up to date English language test result, just in case to avoid any funny ideas from the Home Office case worker, you know what I mean.
I hope it helps. All the best with your application.
Kind regards
Shahjee

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Just to update that my wife has got her FLR(M) approved and its for 2 years as she applied on 4th April 2014. I had to request Home Office to hold her application until my decision, which they acknowledged.

Here is our timeline.

Main Applicant:

Application Sent: 24/03/2014
Biometrics enrolled: 08/04/2014
Approval: 01/08/2014
BRB: 04/08/2014

Dependant:

Application sent: 04/04/2014
Approval received: 21/08/2014

I would like to add that initially she had submitted Entry Level 3 Skill for Life in Speaking and Listening (City & Guilds) which is equivalent to CEFR B1 level.

Around 20th July 2014, one of the forum member's dependant visa for refused as she had submitted above english qualification as it was not in Home Office approved list of providers.

I requested Home Office to return her original passport as she can sit for a new english language test. Home Office returned certified copies of her passport together with a letter saying that certified copies are enough for a test centre to allow her for the test. But none of the approved test providers let her appear for the test without original passport.

By that time I received my approval letter and BRP. I knew her application would be decided anytime now.

Then we explained Home Office and requested the original passport and eventually they returned it. They gave us one week to return her passport back, otherwise application would not be considered valid.

She passed CEFR A1 Level from Trinity College and sent her certificate together with her passport and today she got her approval letter.

Soon, we plan to go to PEO for her SET(M) application. I hope all goes well.

Good Luck to all who are waiting.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

rasheedabdul786

Post by rasheedabdul786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:24 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
rasheedabdul786 wrote:

Hi guys,

yes/no

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
rasheed
Walakum Asalam Raheed bahi,
Regards to you first question, I remember there was a lot of debate at the time when I was applying for my Mrs FLR(M), and some members were going for one option and some for another, and frankly never heard any of them having an issue due to the reason that they have marked this question wrong.
If you ask me I marked YES for 2.2.
The reason being they are asking Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor? as it is asking regards to the above categories in which we have already markSpouse of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document. than I presume that it is the first time my Mrs is applying as the Spouse of a settled person so I marked YES to 2.2. I hope it makes sense, as I said already some members might disagree but I went with my instinct of what makes sense to me.
I marked N.A for 2.3, as it was about the extension of stay in one of the above categories, as I already marked in 2.2 that it is the first time my wife is applying in this category of dependent/ spouse of a settled person, hence it doesn't make sense to mark any of the provided options, as none are applicable to her case.
Regards to your question about Section 4 Dependent Children, please fill that up, as you have to provide details of any children, but mind it as you are not applying for your son hence on the table provided on Page 16 of 71, where they are asking b) Is this child applying with you? You just mark NO.
Regards to do you need to fill 7B, I would say fill it if you have already filled 7A. I can't say much on that as I never filled any of them, as they were not applicable on my Mrs application.
Documents that you are providing are looking good enough, so go ahead and apply with confidence.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

JAZAKALLAH SHAHJEE FOR YOUR ANSWERS YOU HAVE REALLY CLEARED MY DOUBTS... :D

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:45 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
Tier 4 wrote:Can shahjee or anyone else please guide me,

When you guys applied FLR (M) for your spouse along with your SET (LR) application;

• Did you guys sent your spouse FLR (M) on SET (LR) address in same envelope or send it on its own address?
• Did you guys attach the certified copy of you passport & BRP by notary etc or without certification.

Many thanks
Hi Tier4,
I didn't send my wife FLR(M) at the same time with my application, I send it a month or so after. But I would say if you are applying now than you need to send your wife FLR(M) to the address provided on the FLR(M) form and send your LR application on the address that is on the LR form, they will not be send together in one pack.
Answer to your second question is , no you don't need to send certified copies, normal copies will do. Please make sure to send the photocopies of all the pages of your present passport, the older passports you can just send the visa pages and the initial information pages but the present one you have to send each and every page even if they are blank and there is no information on it.
Wish you all the best mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Many thanks Brother, God bless you
N/A

bilal11
Newly Registered

Post by bilal11 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Salam and hi every 1
thanks to every 1 on this forum but especially SHAH JI 1234....... shah ji i never spoke with u and i never asked u any question but still u help me alot....shahji u really help alot to every 1 especially when u already have the ilr and u still take time out to respond to the queries......i know alot of people wana ask my timeline so here it is

Document sent: 23/04/14
Ack letter : 25/04/14 (it come in 2nd class delivery so it took 1 week)
BIo inv and enrol: 14/05/14
Document received :21/08/14( from liver pool dated 20/8/14)
BRP: waiting..........

Its pretty straight forward case just i received a CCJ in year 2009 but i pay every thing on time....
SHAHJI thanks 1 more time.....i know u already answer this question many times to be honest i know the answer but still i want to ask u......how can i check from DX about my BRP.........this question i just ask because i never ask u any question....
bilal

Champ123
Newly Registered

Re: Please I need an advice on whot to do

Post by Champ123 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Please a close family of my made an application on long time residency (overstayer).
He she has been in uk sine 1993.her application was refuse because home office finds on their data base dat she has left uk on two occasions as she has applied for entry clearance visa in person in her country,and as a student in year 2000 and a visitor in 2004.but issued visitor in 2004.

But she provided whot she has frm 1996 and her secondary school certificate and reports wit also transport for London photo card wish was valid frm 1996.
But she said to Ukba she don't no anything about all the alligation.
Liable to be detain letter has been sent down to her house while the case is in court wit treasury solicitor.
The applicant also has court ranging issue on one of his child.
Please I need an advice if she can be granted.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Guys and Shahjee,

I am applying ILR on long residence, in Set (LR) form Section 5 it says:

If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration:

I will submit my joint account bank statement with my and my mrs name, should both of us have to sign it or its just my mrs.
N/A

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:41 pm

If you submitting joint bank account statement then both you and your mrs both have to sign.

Regards
Tier 4 wrote:Guys and Shahjee,

If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration:

I will submit my joint account bank statement with my and my mrs name, should both of us have to sign it or its just my mrs.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:48 pm

rehan01 wrote:If you submitting joint bank account statement then both you and your mrs both have to sign.

Regards

Thanks rehan01 for your swift reply,

I thought at first part "From the applicant" : I have to sign and on next page 23 other person (joint) person has to sign.
N/A

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 pm

rehan01 wrote:If you submitting joint bank account statement then both you and your mrs both have to sign.

Regards

What is meant of "utility company". How about if the account is not joint but you are sending your spouse bank statements then should the spouse too need to sign section 5 or not as its not joint.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Yes u r right u need to sign the declaration for applicant and if i m not wrong then next page the consent part which is related to bank etc you both need to sign ( applicant and joint account holder)

Hope it help

Regards
Tier 4 wrote:

Regards

Thanks rehan01 for your swift reply,

I thought at first part "From the applicant" : I have to sign and on next page 23 other person (joint) person has to sign.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate the help
N/A

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 pm

bilal11 wrote:Salam and hi every 1
thanks to every 1 on this forum but especially SHAH JI 1234....... shah ji i never spoke with u and i never asked u any question but still u help me alot....shahji u really help alot to every 1 especially when u already have the ilr and u still take time out to respond to the queries......i know alot of people wana ask my timeline so here it is

Document sent: 23/04/14
Ack letter : 25/04/14 (it come in 2nd class delivery so it took 1 week)
BIo inv and enrol: 14/05/14
Document received :21/08/14( from liver pool dated 20/8/14)
BRP: waiting..........

Its pretty straight forward case just i received a CCJ in year 2009 but i pay every thing on time....
SHAHJI thanks 1 more time.....i know u already answer this question many times to be honest i know the answer but still i want to ask u......how can i check from DX about my BRP.........this question i just ask because i never ask u any question....
bilal
congratulations!

malik15

Post by malik15 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 pm

A quick question.

Can my son who was born in uk apply to register as British citizen from outside of UK?

MazUK
Newly Registered

Post by MazUK » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi Shahjee and all

I am applying for long residence ILR and need someone's advise

On two occasions I was out of the country for more than 90 days:
16 Jan 2009
12 July 2009
178 days

15 June 2010
10 Oct 2010
117 days

In total I was away for for 349 days in the last 10 years. Do I have to provide any reason why I was away for more than 90 days?

Thanks