ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and benefits????

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

ILR and benefits????

Post by prem_singh123 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello all.
I got my ILR almost 2 weeks ago on the basis of long residence.
I am going to India next year in January to get married and will be applying for her visa later on. I am working at the moment and earning about 19000 per annum.
My question to experts:
1. Is there anything I can claim like working tax credit etc or anything else
2. If I claim anything will it effect my wife application when se apply next year?
Please advice if I can claim anything that will not effect my wife visa application.
Thanks all in advance.

Prem.

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

ILR and benefits and effects on my wife spouse visa ???

Post by prem_singh123 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello all.
I got my ILR almost 2 weeks ago on the basis of long residence.
I am going to India next year in January to get married and will be applying for her visa later on. I am working at the moment and earning about 19000 per annum.
My question to experts:
1. Is there anything I can claim like working tax credit etc or anything else
2. If I claim anything will it effect my wife application when se apply next year?
Please advice if I can claim anything that will not effect my wife visa application.

Thanks all in advance.
Prem

peppekalle

Re: ILR and benefits????

Post by peppekalle » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 pm

With your level of income i doubt you will get any benefit at all.http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-ca ... tcalc.aspx