ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shakildcm
Newly Registered

Business Plan

Post by shakildcm » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 am

Hello,
I am going to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa end of August, but I am confused abt my business plan as this is a active genuine business from July 2013 as a education consultant but I have decided to change the nature of business as a IT(Education management software system and others ) and business consultancy.I have just started to work with this services in my business, so here is my Question!!

should I make a completely new business Plan or Not as business nature has been changed !! please leave ur kind advise !!
thnx

Regards

Shaqil

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Business Plan

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:33 am

shakildcm wrote:Hello,
I am going to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa end of August, but I am confused abt my business plan as this is a active genuine business from July 2013 as a education consultant but I have decided to change the nature of business as a IT(Education management software system and others ) and business consultancy.I have just started to work with this services in my business, so here is my Question!!

should I make a completely new business Plan or Not as business nature has been changed !! please leave ur kind advise !!
thnx

Regards

Shaqil
Hello Shaqil, You do need to add your new business plan because you are changing the nature of business but you should also include your last business plan. If you are just adding some services into your business then use the same business plan & change the facts figures in projection years. Hope you can understand.