ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Once again got another visa granted. Applied 20 July, His biometric done after 2 weeks. He has got his visa yesterday morning. Wish you Best of luck guys.

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:23 am

cpmlkhan wrote:Once again got another visa granted. Applied 20 July, His biometric done after 2 weeks. He has got his visa yesterday morning. Wish you Best of luck guys.
Congrats, Glad to see the process timeline. Can you please share which route from this guy applied? Is that PSW Route 50K or 200K, was with Team or Without?
Yunas

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:09 am

yunas wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:Once again got another visa granted. Applied 20 July, His biometric done after 2 weeks. He has got his visa yesterday morning. Wish you Best of luck guys.
Congrats, Glad to see the process timeline. Can you please share which route from this guy applied? Is that PSW Route 50K or 200K, was with Team or Without?
PSW under £50K. Funds in his personal account back home. I am expecting 1 more soon. Problem is not timeline main thing is that how professional documents you can make. No copy & paste all based on fact.

Regards

helpiswealth
Newly Registered

Post by helpiswealth » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 pm

@ cpmlkhan... mate are you a solicitor??!! if yes, than can you please pvt message me your company details... i am looking for someone good to represent me...thanks :)

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 am

helpiswealth wrote:@ cpmlkhan... mate are you a solicitor??!! if yes, than can you please pvt message me your company details... i am looking for someone good to represent me...thanks :)
Check you PM

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 am

Surprise, There is no update from anywhere :(
Yunas

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:10 am

yunas wrote:Surprise, There is no update from anywhere :(
Seems there is less appetite to grant visa quickly after 11th July. Nearly 6weeks waiting! HO standard processing time is within 8weeks unless they send a letter to say it will take longer. Hopefully very soon we shall all get visa as most of us waiting are still within the 8week window. Nerve racking though!

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 am

Thanks for your comments, Indeed 6th week and not a single sign of approval. Ear's waiting to hear the Postman knock the door with a pill of nerve pain relief. :roll:
Yunas

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 pm

yunas wrote:Thanks for your comments, Indeed 6th week and not a single sign of approval. Ear's waiting to hear the Postman knock the door with a pill of nerve pain relief. :roll:
Goodnews at last! Got visa today!
PSW 50k
Applied 22nd of July
Biometrics given 1st of August
Biometric card received 3rd September
Documents and passport- to follow

Hopefully everyone else waiting will receive visa soon! Phew! Relieved!
My company was registered before 11th of July! Goodluck guys!

mairal
Newly Registered

Post by mairal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Congratulation Hope145.
I have submitted my application on 23rd July, PSW Route
Acknowledgement Received on 15th August
Biometrics given on 28th August
Since then waiting like anything.....Eyes on the postman :roll:

Lets pray we all get the visas sooner than later.

mairal
Newly Registered

Post by mairal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Yunas Brother I am anxiously waiting just like you. And praying for all you people out there. Hope we will get the good news Sooner Insha Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Hope145 wrote:
yunas wrote:Thanks for your comments, Indeed 6th week and not a single sign of approval. Ear's waiting to hear the Postman knock the door with a pill of nerve pain relief. :roll:
PSW 50k
Applied 22nd of July

WOW Congratulation..... :lol: I am happy like i got mine Visa Trust me... May you have success in your business. I applied on 25th... but I was looking after your approval. Pray for us too.
Thanks for sharing such valuable information.
Yunas

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm

mairal wrote:Yunas Brother I am anxiously waiting just like you. And praying for all you people out there. Hope we will get the good news Sooner Insha Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!
In sha ALLAH we will get it this week... I am praying also for everyone. Thanks.
Yunas

mairal
Newly Registered

Post by mairal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm

I second that brother!!!

Feels like I have got my visa :) . Some positive development at last!!!

MAY Allah be with us all.

Ameen.

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:41 pm

yunas wrote:
Hope145 wrote:
PSW 50k
Applied 22nd of July

WOW Congratulation..... :lol: I am happy like i got mine Visa Trust me... May you have success in your business. I applied on 25th... but I was looking after your approval. Pray for us too.
Thanks for sharing such valuable information.
Awwww!! thanks guys! I will be praying for you all to get visa soon! Think September will be visa galore for all waiting.

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 pm

mairal wrote:I second that brother!!!

Feels like I have got my visa :) . Some positive development at last!!!

MAY Allah be with us all.

Ameen.
Lol! Rejoice because your visa is on the way too!

mairal
Newly Registered

Post by mairal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Ameen Hope 145.

Enjoy your day!!!

sid-kid
Newly Registered

Post by sid-kid » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Hope145 wrote:
PSW 50k
Applied 22nd of July

Congrats Hope145!

Could you please tell more about your application submission - what docs did you supplied, what sort of business you declared that you will be doing, how many contract for services you supplied, when you opened you business account, did you submitted business invoices or just the client contract, did the HO contacted your client for verification, did you got a call for interview, basically if you don't mind and could share more details about your case please. I need to see did I or did I not missed out anything or may be through your case I can speculate the decision for my application. I am highly optimistic person but tbh this waiting game has now been breaking my trust and belief into pieces.

Please do find some time to put some details about your particular case. Can understand you must be busy enjoying the joy of being among the few lucky ones who won their respective BATTLE AGAINST VISA.

Please!!!

My time line is as follows:

50K PSW route
Sole applicant
Own funds in own name
Business Opened in November 2013
One Contract starting in 15 June 14
Applied on 25th July 14
Ack Letter on 3 Aug 14
Bio Letter on 7 Aug 14
Bio done on the same day as Bio Letter
Now biting nails, keeping eyes and ears on the doors......

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 pm

yes they call for interview most of the time now.I had my interview on 11 Aug 2014 and got visa approved after a week.The guy who took my interview was so friendly.The interview duration hardly about 30 mins.He asked me all the simple questions relevant to my business and particularity focused on market research.

Please make sure if you properly show the investment funds trail then its very simple to get the visa. I did not show my investment funds trail with my application that's why one of the reason they called me for interview.Therefore, I arranged all the docs , latest bank statements , funds transfer receipts, plus contingency plan. Initially he refused to take the docs during interview but when I showed him the interview instruction letter in which clear mentioned if you think any docs which are help full towards your application processing bring with you at time of interview.

The only advice from my experience is be relax and be confident.I prepared my whole case by my own just seek assistance from solicitor to fill the forms which he made so many mistakes that's why second reason they called me for interview.

Best of Luck for all you guys ..xxx

if you need any help you can send me email w.wishy@gmail.com

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Can you please share your timeline? I applied on 25th July and no interview letter yet received.
Yunas

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 am

sid-kid wrote:
Hope145 wrote:
PSW 50k
Applied 22nd of July

Congrats Hope145!

Could you please tell more about your application submission - what docs did you supplied, what sort of business you declared that you will be doing, how many contract for services you supplied, when you opened you business account, did you submitted business invoices or just the client contract, did the HO contacted your client for verification, did you got a call for interview, basically if you don't mind and could share more details about your case please. I need to see did I or did I not missed out anything or may be through your case I can speculate the decision for my application. I am highly optimistic person but tbh this waiting game has now been breaking my trust and belief into pieces.

Please do find some time to put some details about your particular case. Can understand you must be busy enjoying the joy of being among the few lucky ones who won their respective BATTLE AGAINST VISA.

Please!!!

My time line is as follows:

50K PSW route
Sole applicant
Own funds in own name
Business Opened in November 2013
One Contract starting in 15 June 14
Applied on 25th July 14
Ack Letter on 3 Aug 14
Bio Letter on 7 Aug 14
Bio done on the same day as Bio Letter
Now biting nails, keeping eyes and ears on the doors......
The documents I submitted is what has already been listed on this forum, so no point duplicating!
However I must say my business plan, x1 contract , x1 invoice and my CV was thorough, my business is "business consultancy", my work experience and qualification all gel. I opened business account after 11th of July. HO didn't contact client for verification(depend on how straight forward the case is) of contract. I did not get a call for interview or an email for further documentation.

Re-investment fund I showed only bank letter NOT bank statement(personal account). Moreover I used an experienced solicitor and we worked through the application thoroughly(I didnot leave work to solicitor, we did it together to avoid any mistake). Solicitor advise to use bank letter instead of bank statement for investment fund which I agree as it avoids hurdles.

What matters is quality and not quantity. If you packaged your application well and read through it, then relax is NOT everyone that gets interview. Hoping you all get visa soon!

shaheenwales12
Newly Registered

Post by shaheenwales12 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:29 am

i have applied on 14th august and bio metric letter received on 3rd September//now waiting for the next///

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 am

Dear All

Anyone applied on 26th july psw route.

application 26th july
bio metric 7th aug

waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Does any one knows that if i withdraw money after 1 week .and shows as investment in documents through lawyer if called for interview.

and also when they verify bank statement ,at the start of file work or at the end of case.

thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:27 pm

ayyan121 wrote:Dear All

Anyone applied on 26th july psw route.

application 26th july
bio metric 7th aug

waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Does any one knows that if i withdraw money after 1 week .and shows as investment in documents through lawyer if called for interview.

and also when they verify bank statement ,at the start of file work or at the end of case.

thanks
They may or may not verify, but I would say don't take any chances.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:29 pm

I applied on 1st of September and waiting for my visa to change this country with my Entreprenerial blitzkrieg.