ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice |Option for Immigration to canada|

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anand_canada
Newly Registered

Advice |Option for Immigration to canada|

Post by anand_canada » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi Team
I have a query about Immigration to Canada, and I am not able to get a sensible and reliable information , so I am posting it here to get Genuine advice for my scenario

I would request to people with some understanding for Canada Immigration to advice me

Brief Background :
I am holding Masters from premium university in india and looks after Investment Banking side for a Reputed Bank

Scenario :
In 2009 I was just 2 year exp guy in industry and was looking for work option abroad, HSMP was one of the best option available that time , I was not aware of that procedure so I opted for a Consultant, which could do the paper work and visa filing for me.

After Consultant has applied on my behalf , One day I get a call from my bank [In which I have maintained funds],I had a reputation in that bank ,because of my background.

They showed me a Bank statement saying that they have received it from Visa Office , which contains your Name and Bank account , but the Amount details and dates are Incorrect.

They told me that its a Fraud and asked for explanation ,I explained them that I have applied for HSMP visa and authorized my Consulted to collect the Bank Statement,and assuming he has done it wrong. Towards the end of the conversation , I was asked to close my account.

After 2 days, I got a reply from VFS that I had provided Fraud document[Incorrect BankStatment] and my visa is rejected. My Bank statement was not correct so I accepted that yes the document was not right.

This was a big blow in my life and I had to get it corrected to avoid any Impact on my future. so I though of taking this matter in hand , I did all the documentation myself to make sure that I dont guff anywhere this time .

When I applied , my visa was rejected again with reasoning that "I was rejected for providing False document previously and that is why it will be rejected again and I cant apply for 10 years starting my first rejection. "

I don’t have words to express how I feel about this.After gaining very good education[I worked day and Night for this education, self funded] I am not able to get right work. This is very embarrassing to explain anyone that I was not wrong , it was fraud done my consultant and I am caught up in after effect.

Now I am looking for the carrier option in Canada, I have researched and found that it has a good market and best of option and Canada is self funded economy.

But I am worried about if I apply for it. I could face rejection because of prior rejection .

Can somebody help me understand Canada Immigration procedure and options I have and what all I should take care of while applying for FSW or Immigration in Canada, as I have prior reject for fraud documents.

Regards
Anand

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 pm

I appreciate your courage to come out and tell the truth. You should not have trusted the consultant, but on the other part you would have known that there is shortfall in your funds and so consultant has made up the bank statement. The biggest mistake from your side was to apply again and hence got 10 year ban.

Now if you apply Canada Immigration, firstly it will take long time to be approved, secondly, some of the data between all the major English speaking countries are shared. It is likely that your details may pop up on Canadian systems. If they don't pop up on Canadian systems that is good, however when they will ask for passport it will show UK rejection stamps, that may arise questions.

I would say be courageous and apply. I am sure you know the website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index-int.asp

Good luck.

anand_canada
Newly Registered

Post by anand_canada » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:43 pm

In Canada Immigration form there is a question: if your Visa is ever rejected .

I dont want to lie. I will mention that their was rejection. I will explain them the grounds and scenario's

I am planning to hire a attorney,but not sure whom to hire as all of them say they are good , but not sure who is faking and who is original.

Can you or anyone advice me on , if they know about good Attorney.

Regards
Anand

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Just answer the question to the point. If they have asked "yes" or "no", just put yes or no. Give reason or explanation if they have asked for it, otherwise not. Most likely, you will get an interview before your application is approved, one of my friend whose Australia visa was rejected and applied for Canada PR got an interview specifically to ask why Australia visa was rejected, also he was asked varied questions about his life, nothing complicated, then PR was issued.

I have never had any agent or attorney so can't recommend any. Just go and chat to few and see what they say.

monster
Newly Registered

Re: Advice |Option for Immigration to canada|

Post by monster » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 am

Anand, Did you have any success until now?