ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refuse need urgent advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riaz230

Visa refuse need urgent advice

Post by riaz230 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 pm

my visa refused on the following point please demonstrate what will be the best answer for it

Point of refuasl
the funds are held in a personal account and have not been invested into a UK based business. there is also no guarantee that these funds will be invested into a UK based Business

all fund is an uk joint personal account.

looking for the answer as hearing date is coming closed

yunas
Mood:

Re: Visa refuse need urgent advice

Post by yunas » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:46 am

Hi, Sorry to hear about your visa rejection, Can you please mention your timeline ?
Yunas

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:28 am

apply dec 19 2013

interview in feb
refusal on 25 feb
court hearing 16 oct

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

@raz230

Now you have two options but the question is are you switching from PSW or student visa??

1. If from PSW. Before you go to appeal, make sure you do a directors loan then transfer some funds into your business account and make sure this initial investment amount is reflected in your business plan. Also my advice is get business insurance and register for VAT and make sure you show activity in your business account, always remember that contracts can span for any time frame i.e there are one day or one week only contracts if you do not have any contracts. i am sure doing the above will erase any doubt of fraud or quench any integrity issues you have

2. If you are on student then you will win appeal as you are not even allowed to trade

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm

im on pws
register company
also business insurance
register as PAYE
already invest more then 12000 after the decision, because u can not take money from account when ur case is in process.
have four contract.
two contracts send with the case

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 pm

when you knew where the problem was, you should have begun to invest since refusal. some businesses do not even need initial investment but mostly businesses do need it at least minimum at start off. (in my personal opinion there is always initial investment needed to take a business off the ground)

having business premises, insurance, regular publicity, phone/internet line is all cost involving but has a positive impact on decision makers.

if you think you did not need any of those mentioned above then your business activities will be your defense which should show why you did not need those amenities and still your are running your business successfully
thanks,

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 pm

riaz230 wrote:my visa refused on the following point please demonstrate what will be the best answer for it

Point of refuasl
the funds are held in a personal account and have not been invested into a UK based business. there is also no guarantee that these funds will be invested into a UK based Business

all fund is an uk joint personal account.

looking for the answer as hearing date is coming closed

are you a team application? if not; who you share your account with as you said all fund was in joint account? For me; reading all of your info, reason of refusal looks different. [If you have joint account with a person who is other than team members, HO expects some sort of extra assurance {like third party declaration) that assures to some degree that y'll invest into the proposed business in the future, on top of all required elements (suggested by other prev members].

hope this helps.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Joint account with team member

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 am

mr Riazz,

your story is not consistent. How can you say that you cannot take money from account if your visa is in process. that is completely false. you are on PSW which gives you the right to start investing immediately. How then did you invest 12,000 quid? and do you have evidence of this?

Start investing and gaining credibility points before your appeal. at this stage, a contract is no longer enough, you need to prove that your business actually has activity, just before your appeal, get a verified accountant to do an unaudited statement for you and you will win your appeal

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi
thanks for reply i have an accountant and audited and unaudited accounts are ready and if u read the guideline it is clearly written that u can take that the money should in ur personal account and can not take money out when the case is in process.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 pm

riaz230 wrote:Hi
thanks for reply i have an accountant and audited and unaudited accounts are ready and if u read the guideline it is clearly written that u can take that the money should in ur personal account and can not take money out when the case is in process.
Hello Riaz,

You are not clear what you are doing & what to do. By the way your accountant or whoever made your file, I had feelings not prepared very well. Because the refusal you mentioned earlier is bit weird "the funds are held in a personal account and have not been invested into a UK based business", If funds are in your personal account that is positive for your case. None of our case been refused If Money is in to your business account & I am sure your interview was not good either otherwise case worker should never put reason like that "Your money into your personal account etc....

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:19 pm

If that is the reason for refusal, its not a good omen. While preparing my application I was thinking whether to have the money in my business or personal account. I decided to go for the later but looking at the reason of your refusal I does not seem to have been a good idea.