ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

dream40

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by dream40 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:39 am

Dear shajee especially and other members I will get indefinite hopefully by end of October then will apply apply for r my wife on flrm as my wife is living with me contioudly over 09 years continuous my wife will be considered under new rule of 5 years to qualify for indefinite or straight away to indefinite after flrm although my wife also qualify on her own on set lr please reply
ASAP

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
Tier 4 wrote:I applied for Set LR and my mrs Flr FP same day. But today my mrs received Biometrics invitation and I have not, even I had told them to process her application after mine.

what you guys think is it normal?

We applied on 22 August.

Thanks
Hi Tier 4,
Yes that is pretty normal, mind it both the applications are dealt by different teams, hence different time lines. Once it reaches to the case worker stage than they will hold further progress on her application, until your one is decided. So no need to worry.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Thank you very much shahjee, helpfull as always.

God bless you
N/A

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 pm

dream40 wrote:Dear shajee especially and other members I will get indefinite hopefully by end of October then will apply apply for r my wife on flrm as my wife is living with me contioudly over 09 years continuous my wife will be considered under new rule of 5 years to qualify for indefinite or straight away to indefinite after flrm although my wife also qualify on her own on set lr please reply
ASAP
Hi dream40,
She will be considered under new rules of Appendix FM, hence a 5 years route to settlement on FLR(M), she can't apply straight away for her settlement on that route.
But as you said that very soon she will qualify for her own 10 years long residency, which is great news. That will be your obvious target than.
I hope it helps. All the best with your and your Mrs applications.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

dream40

Post by dream40 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Dear shajee I say many thanks for your reply I got 2 children I will two kids one born in uk and other in my home country so I how much should I mention or write income threshold on flrm either for one child or both although my and my mrs joint income per annum is about 53 thousands pounds with permanent Jobs what is best thing should I mention 6 months or 12 months as I have always have pay slips on time as we are in permanent Jobs from last 9 year thanks again
Dream 40

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 pm

My Timeline:
Application sent: 29/08/2014
Application Received : 01st Sep 2014
Payment Taken: 5th Sep 2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated: 2nd Sep 2014
Acknowledgement received: 6th Sep 2014
Biometric received:
Biometric recorded:
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP received:

Thanks

K4

Post by K4 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Tazz wrote:My Timeline:
Application sent: 29/08/2014
Application Received : 01st Sep 2014
Payment Taken: 5th Sep 2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated: 2nd Sep 2014
Acknowledgement received: 6th Sep 2014
Biometric received:
Biometric recorded:
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP received:

Thanks
hi Tazz
i have updated you on google drive i varied my application on the same date as you probs my solicitor will ring me on monday for my letter best of luck to everyone who applied please pray for us

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

KINDLY REQUEST FOR URGENT HELP

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:53 pm

HELLO ALL PLEASE HELP,
I HAVE RECEIVED MY SAR AND AT ONE OCCASION IT ONLY SAY INVALID APPLICATION BECAUSE OF WRONG VERSION OF TIER 4.
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
TIER 4 WAS EXPIRING ON 30 SEPTEMBER 2008
EXTENSION APPLIED ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2008
PAYMENT CLEARED ON 24 SEPTEMBER 2008
IT WAS DECLARED INVALID ON SAR(MINUTES SHEET ON 25 SEPTEMBER
I RECEIVED ENTIRE RETURN APPLICATION ON 08 OCTOBER 2008
I APPLIED AGAIN ON NEW FORM ON 13 OCTOBER 2008 AND THIS IS THE SAME DATE ON SAR REPORT AS RAISE DATE
TIER 4 VISA GRANTED AS ON 01 JANUARY 2009
MY WORRYING:
I AM ABOUT TO APPLY FOR ILR UNDER 10 YEARS CATAGORY AND ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE ALRIGHT BUT I AM NOT SURE DO I STILL QUALIFY OR DO I COME IN OVERSTAYER CATAGORY AS I APPLIED IN TIME AND RE APPLIED WITH IN 28 DAYS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR REPLY

CHUDHARY

Re: KINDLY REQUEST FOR URGENT HELP

Post by CHUDHARY » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:30 pm

shahfurqan wrote:HELLO ALL PLEASE HELP,
I HAVE RECEIVED MY SAR AND AT ONE OCCASION IT ONLY SAY INVALID APPLICATION BECAUSE OF WRONG VERSION OF TIER 4.
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
I APPLIED AGAIN ON NEW FORM ON 13 OCTOBER 2008 AND THIS IS THE SAME DATE ON SAR REPORT AS RAISE DATE
MY WORRYING:
I AM ABOUT TO APPLY FOR ILR UNDER 10 YEARS CATAGORY AND ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE ALRIGHT BUT I AM NOT SURE DO I STILL QUALIFY OR DO I COME IN OVERSTAYER CATAGORY AS I APPLIED IN TIME AND RE APPLIED WITH IN 28 DAYS.

You should be fine because you over stayed less than 28 days. Go ahead and apply.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Hello,
I came to the UK on 7th Oct 2004 and going to apply for my SET LR on 10th Sept 2014.
Following are my docs
- Application form
- 2 Passport size photos
- All passports and BRP
- UK Master's degree
- Life in the UK test
- Pre-paid envelope
- Photo copies of all

Also a covering letter which shows the table of my all visa endorsements and application raised dates (taken from my SAR)
and table of my UK exist and entry dates, passport page number of entry/exist stamps and reason of absence.

Would that be sufficient to make my case straight forward and convenient to case worker?
Many thanks

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Arsal385 wrote:Hello,
I came to the UK on 7th Oct 2004 and going to apply for my SET LR on 10th Sept 2014.
Following are my docs
- Application form
- 2 Passport size photos
- All passports and BRP
- UK Master's degree
- Life in the UK test
- Pre-paid envelope
- Photo copies of all

Also a covering letter which shows the table of my all visa endorsements and application raised dates (taken from my SAR)
and table of my UK exist and entry dates, passport page number of entry/exist stamps and reason of absence.

Would that be sufficient to make my case straight forward and convenient to case worker?
Many thanks

Hi Arsal385,

Brilliant ! All looks well ,
Inshaallah you will be fine !
Best wishes and our prayers with you

Regards ,
S.Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:27 pm

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
MY WORRYING:

Hello Shahfurqan ,

I am also agree with the chudhry , YOU will be fine
i will suggest you to read the HO letter which they sent you back and you recieved on 8th Oct 2008 along with all your documents they probably gave you 28 days to return the application with correct version of the form and you applied back on 13th OCT 2008 and let suppose if you don't have that HO letter still you are okay because your SAR report also saying invalid and you applied back so your continuity is not broken therefore you didn't overstay as you applied on time .
If any other member has got different opinion then mine then please correct me it will help bro shahfurqan as well
according to my knowledge and understanding you are absolutely fine
Hope its helps ,
Best of Luck
Our prayers are with you

Regards ,
S.Akaram

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:
Following are my docs
- Application form
- 2 Passport size photos
- All passports and BRP
- UK Master's degree
- Life in the UK test
- Pre-paid envelope
- Photo copies of all

Many thanks

Hi Arsal385,

Regards ,
S.Akaram
JazakAllah brother, just a quick one. Is 10th of Sept is OK to post my documents as I came here on 7th Oct 2004?

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Arsal385 wrote:JazakAllah brother, just a quick one. Is 10th of Sept is OK to post my documents as I came here on 7th Oct 2004?
You send your application on or after 9th Sep.... best of luck!

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Any news on the remaining 6x Apr filers?

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Arsal385 wrote:
Shahkakaram wrote:
Following are my docs
- Application form
- 2 Passport size photos
- All passports and BRP
- UK Master's degree
- Life in the UK test
- Pre-paid envelope
- Photo copies of all

Many thanks

Hi Arsal385,

Regards ,
S.Akaram
JazakAllah brother, just a quick one. Is 10th of Sept is OK to post my documents as I came here on 7th Oct 2004?
Hi Arsal385,

You landed in this country on 7th OCT 2004 so you are applying on 10th SEP 2014 means Almost 27 days before Absolutely fantastic and according to the rules and condition that you can apply 28 days before completion of 10 years ....BE CONFIDENT AND KEEP YOUR trust in Allah Inshallah every thing will fine ....

Caution : This is the message and caution for all members that to avoid any disappointment regarding any thing please check all the document twice and also check the updated version of SET(LR) yourselves on internet the day you applying or posting your application , preparing every thing in advance is good sign of good management and also recomended as well however when ever HO wants to change the version of any application they normally do at midnite 00:00 so kindly check the updated version of application on their website the day you apply .....

Rest FI AMAN ALLAH
Regards ,
S.Akaram

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:05 pm

That's good advise @Shahkakaram

..always a good idea to check the latest version on gov.uk before making the trip to the post office

Feefa
Newly Registered

Post by Feefa » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Feefa wrote:hi guys
Please if anyone can help me clearify this i came to the uk 2003 and have been here legally since then but i left the country 2009 for 6months 8days. I left legally and come back on a different visa Do u think i stand a chance, have asked few lawyers and get mixed review.
2. and i have never stayed in my country of citizenship as i grew up in the states with my parents and move to diferrent places can i apply based on private life, i came to the uk when i was 18
Thanks

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi Arsal385,

Regards ,
S.Akaram[/quote]

JazakAllah brother, just a quick one. Is 10th of Sept is OK to post my documents as I came here on 7th Oct 2004?[/quote]

Hi Arsal385,

You landed in this country on 7th OCT 2004 so you are applying on 10th SEP 2014 means Almost 27 days before Absolutely fantastic and according to the rules and condition that you can apply 28 days before completion of 10 years ....BE CONFIDENT AND KEEP YOUR trust in Allah Inshallah every thing will fine ....

Caution : This is the message and caution for all members that to avoid any disappointment regarding any thing please check all the document twice and also check the updated version of SET(LR) yourselves on internet the day you applying or posting your application , preparing every thing in advance is good sign of good management and also recomended as well however when ever HO wants to change the version of any application they normally do at midnite 00:00 so kindly check the updated version of application on their website the day you apply .....

Rest FI AMAN ALLAH
Regards ,
S.Akaram[/quote]

Much appreciated and thanks for the heads-up. This is no doubt very useful info for everyone. You and Shahjee both are doing fantastic job for all the current and potential applicants. We guys should give you a big party for your continuous and valuable service for everyone which is just for humanity.
May Allah gives you and your family great reward for this help.

Regards
Arsal

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:41 am

CHUDHARY wrote:
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
MY WORRYING:

You should be fine because you over stayed less than 28 days. Go ahead and apply.
thanks mate

rk1506
Newly Registered

Post by rk1506 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 pm

rk1506 wrote:
ukvisaengland wrote:Hey buddy, what do u mean by google drive? Can u plz post the link so that we can check it out plz.
Explain us in the easiest way possible plz
Thx man
please find the link bellow

everyone write their timeline so it gives you a hint when you will expect your decision :)
you can sharew your time line in there as well.
have a good weekend mate :)

Hi all, just notice that some1 update my timeline on google drive, thank you.

It seems quite odd that someone on this forum got his/her acknowledgement letter 3 month later. As H/O receive my application on the 30 May and got my acknowledgement letter dated 03/06/2014 by no later than 09/06/2014. Was just wondering why the delay?

Can someone please let us know if their are any delays in processing application at the moment by H/O as the google drive or this forum hasn't been update for a while by anyone on their decision.

Take care and god bless us all[/quote]

Hey guys, hope all is well. Was just wondering, is it weird that no one receive or heard from H/O lately. It looks like someone applied on the 15 of May got his/her ilr already but since then no one posted that they received anything or upload the information on google drive.

Please guys update all of us when you receive ur documents from H/O

Take care

Miangee

Re: 10 years long residence of student Dependent ILR

Post by Miangee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 pm

I Would like to share here very disappointed experience in my life today as my wife ILR is refused by one of worst untrained case worker saying that student dependent period dose not count towards ILR and she should completed 60 months even though she is here from 2007 and was given flr m visa 2 years in old rules as it was applied before 6 April 2014 changes.

Case back ground is i have applied ILR in dec 2013 on long residency was full time student and my wife was applied flr m same time my ILR approved on 2nd April 2014. and my wife flr(M) was approved on 25 April 2014 for 2 years under old rules.

when i argue with case worker they have cancel my wife 2 year visa and have refused ILR and given her 2.5 year visa saying that it was error. so i have paid nearly 1500 pounds to correct HO error.

i cant understand what should i have do only advice the tier 4 dependent dont try to get ILR if they are in same situation. as HO can do these type of nasty things as well

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm

dream40 wrote:Dear shajee I say many thanks for your reply I got 2 children I will two kids one born in uk and other in my home country so I how much should I mention or write income threshold on flrm either for one child or both although my and my mrs joint income per annum is about 53 thousands pounds with permanent Jobs what is best thing should I mention 6 months or 12 months as I have always have pay slips on time as we are in permanent Jobs from last 9 year thanks again
Dream 40
Hi dream40,
Regards to children and how many you need to mention, if you look at the question it is quite clear

What is the financial requirement you are required to meet?
7.2 What is the financial requirement you are required to meet? Tick relevant box.

Applying with no child dependant - an income before tax of at least £18,600 a year
Applying with one child dependant- an income before tax of at least £22,400 a year
Applying with two children dependent - an income before tax of at least £24,800 a year

so it's asking how many children applying and mark accordingly please, so you have to tick £22400, as your Mrs will be applying with just one child as your other child is born in UK and will be applying straight for registration as a British National on form MN1.
If you can than please make sure to show at least 12 months worth of payslips or a breakdown of you and your Mrs pay, to make sure that you fulfil the income requirement, which as you said already that you will have no problem as you and your Mrs income is more than enough to fulfil that requirement.
All the best with your Wife's FLR(M).
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

dream40

Post by dream40 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 am

Dear shajee many thanks for your kind guidance Allah reward you for your efforts

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 am

someone is being naughty with the google drive

again :x

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:42 am

fielddrive wrote:someone is being naughty with the google drive

again :x
Why some responsible person like Dr shahjee not place password to protect it which only be able to view not edit.