ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which is best umbrella company / contracting QA ??

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

itsme
Member of Standing

which is best umbrella company / contracting QA ??

Post by itsme » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:34 pm

Hi All contractors, can i know which is the best umbrella company to go for legally ?? I hear a lot about Prosperity 4 and other is JSA.. and any others ?? whom do you reckon !!! could someone give me a bit info about "in IR" and "out of IR"

recently i secured contract thru a prestigious agency, but to my surprise there is no termination agreement from my end, but they can terminate giving 1 weeks notice, if things go wrong... is it normal ??

also does the take home % depends on amount we earn, more we earn more deductions ?? Any pointers are highly appreciated... Thanks for your time
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: which is best umbrella company / contracting QA ??

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:04 am

itsme wrote:Hi All contractors, can i know which is the best umbrella company to go for legally ?? I hear a lot about Prosperity 4 and other is JSA.. and any others ?? whom do you reckon !!! could someone give me a bit info about "in IR" and "out of IR"

recently i secured contract thru a prestigious agency, but to my surprise there is no termination agreement from my end, but they can terminate giving 1 weeks notice, if things go wrong... is it normal ??

also does the take home % depends on amount we earn, more we earn more deductions ?? Any pointers are highly appreciated... Thanks for your time
Are you on T2?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:21 am

Wanderer wrote:Are you on T2?
Wanderer, "Itsme" posted in 2007. User luisse123 is spamming/advertising the site.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Are you on T2?
Wanderer, "Itsme" posted in 2007. User luisse123 is spamming/advertising the site.
Damn! I don't usually fall for those!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....