ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI survey email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

K4

UKVI survey email

Post by K4 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:40 am

hi everyone

just got an email saying we have reached a decision on your application and want the applicant to do a survey what does that mean i still haven't received any letter from UKVI

prasad394
India

Re: UKVI survey email

Post by prasad394 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:27 am

I got a similar email saying a decision has been made. They didn't mention anything about the result. What happened with your visa ? Did you get it ?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:29 am

K4 wrote:hi everyone

just got an email saying we have reached a decision on your application and want the applicant to do a survey what does that mean i still haven't received any letter from UKVI
They will want you to score them on how they dealt with your application/query

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:26 pm

thanks for the reply and no i haven't receive anything yet

Ames8188
Newly Registered

Post by Ames8188 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Hiya...I was just wondering. ..have you received your decision yet?? I feel like i gave been waiting forever for a decision. Thanks

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Few of my familiar person too received same email which I think is only for gathering people views, feedback and opinion about their service. Its optional and confidential.