ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nagarjuna reddy
Newly Registered

urgent please help

Post by nagarjuna reddy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Urgent please help

hai everybody,i have got a refusal for tire1 entreprenuar visa on thursday saying the reason i cannot work for the recruitment agency.

actually i am working for Glaxosmithkline pharmaceuticals through CK Science....so my client is CK science because i had contract with them an they are paying me.on the refusal letter what they are saying is i cannot work for the CK Science.

i would request you all to give me valuable suggestions on what to do for this.

Thanking you
nagarjuna kandula

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: urgent please help

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal. You can apply for T1 E visa only if you are the Director of a Company oe self employed. From what you have written it seems you are working for an agency in which case you are not eligible for this visa. If you give more details it will help orhers to give you more information.

p2s7721
Newly Registered

Post by p2s7721 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:38 pm

sorry to hear about your refusal.

please provide your timeline of the application.

I have few questions for you.

are you providing services to Glaxosmith?

is it a fixed term contract?

did you receive contract from CK science?

in case of yes the contact should state your limited company name and that the client you are providing services is Glaxosmith. start date and end date and contact details of your relationship manger of CK science.

if you are with an umbrella company then unfortunately it will be complicated and i suggest you approach a good solicitor.

nagarjuna reddy
Newly Registered

Post by nagarjuna reddy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm

yes i have got the contract from CK Science

also i mentioned the services to glaxosmithkiline

does it help for appeal?

waitiang for your reply

thanking you
nagarjuna reddy

p2s7721 wrote:sorry to hear about your refusal.

please provide your timeline of the application.

I have few questions for you.

are you providing services to Glaxosmith?

is it a fixed term contract?

did you receive contract from CK science?

in case of yes the contact should state your limited company name and that the client you are providing services is Glaxosmith. start date and end date and contact details of your relationship manger of CK science.

if you are with an umbrella company then unfortunately it will be complicated and i suggest you approach a good solicitor.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:11 pm

when did you register your company? did you apply as director?
Best Regards

Rockey

nagarjuna reddy
Newly Registered

Post by nagarjuna reddy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Rockey wrote:when did you register your company? did you apply as director?
28 aprill 2014

and also i applied as a director

p2s7721
Newly Registered

Post by p2s7721 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 pm

in that case HO made a mistake and you can ask to reconsider this decision.

However, your contract, business plan and cv should reflect that you as director of your registered company is providing services to glaxosmithkline.

it is bit silly as big companies can not hire contractors directly and therefore resourcing and recruitment agencies are in place and HO should know this.

hope this helps.

nagarjuna reddy
Newly Registered

Post by nagarjuna reddy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:00 pm

p2s7721 wrote:in that case HO made a mistake and you can ask to reconsider this decision.

However, your contract, business plan and cv should reflect that you as director of your registered company is providing services to glaxosmithkline.

it is bit silly as big companies can not hire contractors directly and therefore resourcing and recruitment agencies are in place and HO should know this.

hope this helps.
thank you for your reply

what happaned exactly was,on clent name i put a CK Science( but in bracketts i mentioned services to GSK)..I Hope thats where the problem happaned.....could you pleae suggest anything for this.

p2s7721
Newly Registered

Post by p2s7721 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:09 pm

you should not mention CK science anywhere as you are providing services to the GSK. I think change all the documents to GSK and approach a solicitor asap.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:09 pm

nagarjuna reddy wrote:
p2s7721 wrote:in that case HO made a mistake and you can ask to reconsider this decision.

hope this helps.
thank you for your reply

what happaned exactly was,on clent name i put a CK Science( but in bracketts i mentioned services to GSK)..I Hope thats where the problem happaned.....could you pleae suggest anything for this.
Hello Nagarjuna,

Though HO made a mistake but to be honest somehow you did as well. You could just mentioned that You are working for CK Science no need to put GSK on your docs. You are not the 1st person who did this I reapplied some case who's business profile were perfect but due to small errors like this been refused. Any ways You can still fight this case in court but you should provide another contract to cover you back.
BEST OF LUCK

Regards