ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner's present address - AN form q1.35

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ginza
Newly Registered

Partner's present address - AN form q1.35

Post by Ginza » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Dear experts,

I would like to ask for your advice regarding which address I should put in the Form AN q1.35 "Partner's present address".

A quick description of my situation: I am on ILR, married to a British citizen (my wife) and applying for my BC shortly. Due to some work related reasons my wife spends her time between our rented flat in the UK and her parents's flat in India. She is on our UK flat council tax bill, her driving licence is registered on our UK address, her billing addresses are also here in the UK, etc. But most of her time she spends in India.. (In addition, our two children temporarily live in India, if that matters (both are BC)).

So the question is: what should I put as my "Partner's present address"?
I see a few options:
a) put our UK address and forget about her address in India to keep things simple and not confusing, or
b) put our UK address, but describe the situation in the cover letter, or
c) put her address in India

What should I do? Will much appreciate your advice!!

Thanks

Ginza
Newly Registered

Re: Partner's present address - AN form q1.35

Post by Ginza » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Gurus, please help me!!

I am afraid that by doing something wrong and providing incorrect information I would inadvertently "deceive" HO and may get banned for that.

Many thanks!!!

vivdubes

Post by vivdubes » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Well I guess option b is more safer and logical. As long you can explain why your partner is living outside UK that should be fine.
HO do appreciate details of any confusion you may have in terms of your application ..

Help them to take a decision for you (hopefully favourable) that is what I have understood with my so many interactions with them.

Ginza
Newly Registered

Post by Ginza » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm

vivdubes, many thanks for your reply!! I do agree with you that the option b seems like a safe choice. The question is how much detail I need to disclose inthe cover letter.. Any idea?