ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faisaltanoli

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by faisaltanoli » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Thanks Spatacus
Spatacus wrote:
faisaltanoli wrote:Hello Shahjee,

I want to know
1) Do I need to send my original BRP and Passport along with my wife FLR(M) ?
2) If I am sending application form 28 Sept, what should be earliest and latest cut off date for showing the income.?
3) similarly for proof of address what date should be the latest/earliest dates for bank statement or any other proof?

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal
Hello M Faisal,
To answer your questions;
1) Please send photocopies of BRP and Data pages of all your passports together with your wife's FLR M
2) Bank statement is normally not more than one months old b when sending your application. So I will suggest since you are sending your application on the 28th September. You bamk statements should be dated upto 25th of September.
3) Proof of address is normally the latest utility bills dated back upto 2yrs. So include proof from 2012 upto Sept..2014
Other members can add to my list if I have miss out on any items.
Hope this helps

yousafzai
Newly Registered

Post by yousafzai » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi all
i am new to this forum actually i have applied to ILR in june, today i call HO and the lady said that my application is outstanding and also said that they are dealing with May applications but i can see here that applications submitted in mid june have already been approved, could the senior members please explain what this suppose to mean i am confused

thanks

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:13 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
tanzeela wrote:Field drive!
lets call home office as we both are the only one has not got biometric.
fielddrive wrote:congrats shahkakaram!

great news to start the week :lol:
Hi Tanzeela and field drive,
I would suggest to give it another week, if not than you should be alarmed and call Home Office. Now is your time to stay focused, I can understand its very frustrating if you look at the time line and look at other members who applied after you getting their biometric invitations and both of you are still sitting waiting, but frankly it is not an extra ordinary delay that you should be alarmed about, especially if you have received your acknowledgement letters. I hope you get to hear about your biometric invitation very soon. My prayers and best wishes be with you.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Shahjee you're a wise person, I will listen to you and wait till next week but the wait is very very frustrating.

In my mind it just signals further delays getting to a CW.

mamun_tair
Newly Registered

Post by mamun_tair » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi Tanzeela and field drive,
I would suggest to give it another week, if not than you should be alarmed and call Home Office. Now is your time to stay focused, I can understand its very frustrating if you look at the time line and look at other members who applied after you getting their biometric invitations and both of you are still sitting waiting, but frankly it is not an extra ordinary delay that you should be alarmed about, especially if you have received your acknowledgement letters. I hope you get to hear about your biometric invitation very soon. My prayers and best wishes be with you.
Kind regards
Shahjee
[/quote]

Shahjee you're a wise person, I will listen to you and wait till next week but the wait is very very frustrating.

In my mind it just signals further delays getting to a CW.[/quote]

We ( Myself and my wife ) are still waiting the biometric letters as well. I received an email from the home office last Friday but my wife received nothing so far. I think another week waiting is reasonable, and surly will contact home office if we don't receive the biometric letters this week.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:45 pm

@fieldrive & other fellows,
The biometrics delays will not cause problem or delay over your case as its their problem not yours but feeling restlessness over this issue is a natural act. Yes shahjee is right, just but wait then call them and I believe on your call you will get biometrics letter in 2-3 working days which you can enrol at any post-office even on Sunday at participating branch. Don't worry, keep check post and member experiences. Best of luck

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:37 pm

yousafzai wrote:Hi all
i am new to this forum actually i have applied to ILR in june, today i call HO and the lady said that my application is outstanding and also said that they are dealing with May applications but i can see here that applications submitted in mid june have already been approved, could the senior members please explain what this suppose to mean i am confused

thanks
Hello yousafzai, you are welcome to the forum. To be honest with you, applications are dealt with according to individuals case's however it appears that some June application have been considered as well. I will suggest you should give them a week or so then call them again if nothing happens.
Would you like to share your timeline with the rest of the members.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

K4

Post by K4 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Spatacus wrote:Hello my able forum members and moderators. An update on my timeline.
Could you please update google drive with my details.

My Timeline

SET (LR) application sent on 29/08/2014
Application Received on 01/09/2014
Application fee deducted on 02/09/2014
Acknowledgement dated on 02/09/2014
Acknowledgement received on 07/09/2014
Biometric dated on 18/09/2014
Biometric received on 23/09/2014
Biometric enrolled on 23/09/2014
Approval letter dated on ..................................
Docs received on ...........................................
BRP received on .............................................

hey Spatacus

I have updated your timeline I am on the same timeline as you haven't receive the bio letter yet lets see hopefully In sah Allah by end of this week will get it

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

faisaltanoli wrote:Thanks Spatacus
Spatacus wrote:
faisaltanoli wrote:

3) Proof of address is normally the latest utility bills dated back upto 2yrs. So include proof from 2012 upto Sept..2014
Other members can add to my list if I have miss out on any items.
Hope this helps
I am going to apply for FLR (M) for my Mrs once I get my ILR but wondering is it necessary to show cohabitation documents like utility bills, bank statements etc dated back up to 2yrs?? as I got married in dec last year and my Mrs joined me in Feb 2014??

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:02 pm

bharatsharma wrote:
shasus7 wrote:Hi guys, another update on my SET (LR) application:

Application sent: 15/09/2014
Payment taken: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter dated: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter received: 22/09/2014
Biometrics invitation: Pending
Biometrics completion: Pending
Decision: Pending

Thanks
What a coincidence? I have exactly the same date as yours;

Application sent: 15/09/2014
Payment taken: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter dated: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter received: 22/09/2014
That's great! Now we are spiritual twins...lol:) Hope we get favourable decisions at the same time as well along with all others who are waiting.

die_hard

Post by die_hard » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi,

Even I am still waiting for my biometrics letter.

what is the number to call and ask them about the same ?

Thanks

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi Amber and other members,
I recently applied for my ILR(Set LR) and after going through this board, I have noticed that my application will not be approved before my wife's dependant visa expires. I have now filled out the FLR (M) form but got confused when they asked on what basis is she applying. I also do not know what documents apart from payslips, bank statements, English level requirements, I am to add to it. Please can anyone help with what other relevant documents I need to add to her application. We meet the financial requirement and will be showing 6 months of statement and payslips, she also has a degree in Mathematics and no problem with the English level requirement. I just want to know what other relevant documents we need to add as my passport and Biometrics are with the home office.
Thanks you in advance.

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 pm

@shasus7 and @ bharatsharma .... i guess i am also in same boat with you in SET (LR) application. But my application submitted on 22nd sept, 2014.

MY SET (LR) application timeline

Valid stay: 21/09/2004 and my current visa is going to expire on 30/12/2016.

Application Submitted : 22/09/2014

payment: pending
Acknowledgement: pending........ but please guy keep in touch here with you update and good luck all of you who has recently applied. cheers !!!!
jignesh

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 pm

LastPhase1 wrote:Hi Amber and other members,
I recently applied for my ILR(Set LR) and after going through this board, I have noticed that my application will not be approved before my wife's dependant visa expires. I have now filled out the FLR (M) form but got confused when they asked on what basis is she applying. I also do not know what documents apart from payslips, bank statements, English level requirements, I am to add to it. Please can anyone help with what other relevant documents I need to add to her application. We meet the financial requirement and will be showing 6 months of statement and payslips, she also has a degree in Mathematics and no problem with the English level requirement. I just want to know what other relevant documents we need to add as my passport and Biometrics are with the home office.
Thanks you in advance.

Hi lastPhase,
Some of the senior members will answer your query until then I give you rough idea what you need to apply for Mrs extension
Payslips for the past 6 month if you are with the same employer over one years otherwise one years payslip
Employment contract
A letter from the employer
Bank statement for the past 6 month showing the salary paid into the account
Accomodation proof
Unity bills for both of you with same address
Marriage certificate
Proof of English
Photo copy of your current passport all pages, any old passport only page with visas and data only
Photo copy of your biometric card
Covering letter stating to hold your Mrs application until your has been decided
Acknowledgement if you have recieved for your application
Hope this make sense to you. Hopefully Dr Shah Ji the great or Dr S Akaram will answer your question with all the details.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

thanks for the support guys really appreciate... i'm being patient although i feel very very tempted to dial HO and find out what's going on.

From Pak, I also got to know that my grandfather is seriously ill and unconscious so got admitted into hospital today and only people here can understand helplessness im feeling knowing that i dont know when (if at all) i'll get to see him.. May Allah give him speedy recovery Amin and allow me to see him again Inshallah

shez1330

Post by shez1330 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:38 pm

viganooriah wrote:Hello all,
First of all, Congratulations to all those who've get their ILR.
For those applicants who've applied in April/May and who are still waiting (including myself), I've just found the following article. EMDQ has been cleared from Home Office, but not those who've passed the English test through Learn Pass Succeed
http://www.emdqualifications.com/home/news/

Hi thanks for this info. My husband did exam from this centre but we have also attached IELTS certificate as well. I am bit relaxed after reading this as we have been waiting since april for reply

thanks
Shez

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:06 pm

K4 wrote:
Spatacus wrote:Hello my able forum members and moderators. An update on my timeline.
Could you please update google drive with my details.

My Timeline

SET (LR) application sent on 29/08/2014
Application Received on 01/09/2014
Application fee deducted on 02/09/2014
Acknowledgement dated on 02/09/2014
Acknowledgement received on 07/09/2014
Biometric dated on 18/09/2014
Biometric received on 23/09/2014
Biometric enrolled on 23/09/2014
Approval letter dated on ..................................
Docs received on ...........................................
BRP received on .............................................

hey Spatacus

I have updated your timeline I am on the same timeline as you haven't receive the bio letter yet lets see hopefully In sah Allah by end of this week will get it
Hi K4,
Much appreciated. Yes i believe by the end of this week you will receive your bio letter.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

fielddrive wrote:thanks for the support guys really appreciate... i'm being patient although i feel very very tempted to dial HO and find out what's going on.

From Pak, I also got to know that my grandfather is seriously ill and unconscious so got admitted into hospital today and only people here can understand helplessness im feeling knowing that i dont know when (if at all) i'll get to see him.. May Allah give him speedy recovery Amin and allow me to see him again Inshallah
Hi Fielddrive,
So sorry to hear about your father's illness. Hope he will recover quick and fingers crossed that HO will hasten your application.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
Thanks you in advance.

Hi lastPhase,
Some of the senior members will answer your query until then I give you rough idea what you need to apply for Mrs extension
Payslips for the past 6 month if you are with the same employer over one years otherwise one years payslip
Employment contract
Accomodation proof
Marriage certificate
Proof of English
Photo copy of your current passport all pages, any old passport only page with visas and data only
Covering letter stating to hold your Mrs application until your has been decided
Hope this make sense to you. Hopefully Dr Shah Ji the great or Dr S Akaram will answer your question with all the details.
Hello LastPhase1,
"CHUDHARY" is spot-on on his list of documents above, however the list below might also be helpful as well;

Examples of acceptable ORIGINAL items of correspondence/documents
• Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM
Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing.
• Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about
medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
• Bank statements/letters
• Building society savings books/letters
• Council tax bills or statements
• Electricity and/or gas bills or statements
• Water rates bills or statements
• Mortgage statements/agreement
• Tenancy agreement(s)
• Telephone bills or statements

Hope this will help you with your wife's application. Good luck and let us all know the outcome.

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:32 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:Balay Balay S. Akaram bahi, what a news, finally hay.......we got there.Many congratulations.
It will take some time to sink in though, so I will ask you after a few days what the feeling is, but I can bet any money on that, its a great feeling isn't it ?? :lol:
All the best dear, you been a big support to me for answering queries of our dear members. My prayers and best wishes be with you.
kind regards
Shahjee

Hello shahjee ,

Thanks for all your support and messages ....
Yes its true feeling light , great .......... :D ..i am feeling like flying in the sky but definetly not in vanity sense :o
you can imagine that how i got relief over the restriction of working hours ...now there is no restriction ....credit card bills need to be paid off and so on :lol: and applying for FLR(M) and all another challenge and then naturalisation and others .... well inshallah every thing will go smoothly ....

along with this thank you very much all the members of this forum for the messages of congratulation !

Regards ,
S. Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 pm

yousafzai wrote:Hi all

thanks
Hello bro ,
Totally agree with the spatacus , wait for a week and then see and yes its true every case is different from other so allow atleast one week before you call them and as spatacus requested you that can you please share your time line with us .

May i know was your case straight forward ?

Hope it will be good news for you in couple of days ,
Regards ,
S ,Akaram

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
Thanks you in advance.

Hi lastPhase,

Hi CHUDHARY,

I'm not really sure about the following part of your answer to be honest:

From what I read in the guidance notes I understand that if you are with the same employer for 6 months or more then you need 6 months payslip (you saying you can provide 6 months payslip if you are with the same employer for over a year).

If you are with the current employer for less than 6 months then you can combine 12 months payslips from previous jobs to fulfill financial requirement if you can. Any senior members please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Btw I'm no senior member or expert! I just applied for my SET (LR) and currently preparing for my wife's FLR(M) which we will have to send out in November.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi Chudhary,
Thank you very much for your reply. I have most of the documents except that I have sent my passport in for ILR and don't have copies at home. In that case, what do I do?

Regards

Spatacus wrote:
CHUDHARY wrote:
Thanks you in advance.

Hi lastPhase,
Employment contract
Accomodation proof
Marriage certificate
Proof of English
Hello LastPhase1,
"CHUDHARY" is spot-on on his list of documents above, however the list below might also be helpful as well;

Examples of acceptable ORIGINAL items of correspondence/documents
• Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM
Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing.
• Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about
medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
• Bank statements/letters
• Building society savings books/letters
• Council tax bills or statements
• Electricity and/or gas bills or statements
• Water rates bills or statements
• Mortgage statements/agreement
• Tenancy agreement(s)
• Telephone bills or statements

Hope this will help you with your wife's application. Good luck and let us all know the outcome.

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 am

Thank you guys :D

AFTER LONG WAIT OF 5 months and 3 weeks I HAVE RECEIVED MY PASSPORT AND BIOMATRIC CARD.

Thank you very much for your replies guys that really make difference !

My timeline :
Applied : 29th March.
Approval date : 18th Sep.
Documents Received : 20th sep
Biometric card received: 22nd sep.

The people who are looking to start their own business or looking to have better lifestyle and dont have much money can contact me at.
Mchaudhry.london@gmail.com

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:16 am

ChMoz wrote:Thank you guys :D

AFTER LONG WAIT OF 5 months and 3 weeks I HAVE RECEIVED MY PASSPORT AND BIOMATRIC CARD.

My timeline :

The people who are looking to start their own business or looking to have better lifestyle and dont have much money can contact me at.

K4

Post by K4 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 am

ChMoz wrote:Thank you guys :D

My timeline :

hi Chmoz

congrats on receiving your ILR can you tell was your case straightforward or complicated? and also I have updated you on google drive