ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

laspo24

Need help

Post by laspo24 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 am

About to apply for my passport via passport express. It say passport from own country no photocopy. Does it mean I will send my passport with the application or what?

AP_MAN
Newly Registered

Re: Need help

Post by AP_MAN » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 am

laspo24 wrote:About to apply for my passport via passport express. It say passport from own country no photocopy. Does it mean I will send my passport with the application or what?
Yes, your original passport should be sent along with the application.

laspo24

Post by laspo24 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 am

AP_MAN wrote:
laspo24 wrote:About to apply for my passport via passport express. It say passport from own country no photocopy. Does it mean I will send my passport with the application or what?
Yes, your original passport should be sent along with the application.
Including original Citizenship cert? So the only photocopy is prove of address certify, birth cert certified and printed copy of bank statement? Am I missing anything?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Try every thing in Original, including your original passport, naturalization cert, bills, payslip, birth cert. they want to see every thing in original