ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JHON THE ARROGANT ****

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pathaniprincess
BANNED

JHON THE ARROGANT ****

Post by pathaniprincess » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:52 pm

I believe i was unfairly attacked by jhon the moderator as follows,

He is a very arrogant moderator 'jhon' on here who is unbelievably fussy and needs to realise this is a forum which people are obviously going to post numerous questions on and not just on one topic!!!

Here is the original of the other post, http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 260#109260
In this post, i was simply asking for people to help me find an application form for ILR just for my future refrence and he very arrogantly locked my post as he said there was no point of me posting there because i had this post even though the topics are different!!! i would understand if they were the same but he is acting asif i am holding him by the throat and taking his his last breath away from him!!!
You can see the post for yourself as he very arrogantly locks my post when i clearly need answers.
He is basically scared of how much space is used on this forum. I think the title of moderator should be taken off him and given to someone else as he just goes into a mood for very petty and stupid reasons. He has done this on other posts aswell not just mine.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:38 am

Learn how to behave like a civilized member.

Or be banned.

Topic locked by Admin.

the Admin