ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

blumango

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by blumango » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 am

salam all

wife's visa granted!

finally long wait over. contacting my mp paid off for me, I prob be still waiting for a reply. my advice is don't sit back and expect everything to be handed to you. bhc in Islamabad is in utter chaos

now the hard part... flr and ilr

o'allah give us strength
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

haseb
Newly Registered

Post by haseb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 am

Assalam alikum everyone,
I myself have been a silent reader of this forum, today I decided to become a member and join in the conversation.
I applied for my wife's settlement visa and submitted the online form on the 17th of March 2014, following that my wife submitted all the necessary documents at Islamabad on the 27th of March 2014.
I have been in touch with the UKVI and requesting update at the end of each month. They have been sending me automated messages time after time. Not long ago I got a response to my current status query in which they said that " I have tracked the status (GWF _ _ _ _ _ _ and date of birth _ _ /_ _/ _ _ _ _) and found that there are no current updates. This could be because your application was submitted recently or the details that you have provided above are incorrect." I emailed them again stating that everything I had given was correct and I got an email requesting further information so that they could "escalate" my case. I thought emailing them was not enough at this stage and decided to give them a call and I was asked to provide the following information
"1. Applicant's full name - (in CAPITAL Letters)
2. Application Reference number - GWF (with 9 numeric numbers)
3. Which visa application centre (VAC) and the name of country you
attended.
4. Date of Birth
5. Date of submission
6. Category/type of visa applied for
7. Passport number
8. Nationality
9. **Reason (in your own words, please explain fully and clearly)
10. Type of User Pay Services paid:"

A few days later I received the following email:
Dear .....,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

We understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. Currently the majority of settlement visa applications were
on hold and waiting for a response.

The current status over your application states your application in queue
to be assessed by Entry Clearance Officer.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/,
select appropriate country, click next and then select "E-Mail form" and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Parminder Rehlan
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

Using the website below to workout the working days:
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html
I am currently on the 27th Week since the date of handing in the application.

haseb
Newly Registered

Post by haseb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 am

blumango wrote:salam all

wife's visa granted!

finally long wait over. contacting my mp paid off for me, I prob be still waiting for a reply. my advice is don't sit back and expect everything to be handed to you. bhc in Islamabad is in utter chaos

o'allah give us strength
Walikum salam,

Congratulations, your good news made me smile.
Our handing in dates are not too far off, I hope you don't mind me asking this but what was the 02/07/2014 interview for?
I wish you all the best and please keep us in your prayers :)

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 am

alil2014 wrote:
Hi guys, I sent ukvi an email using via there online site. I received a reply within 15 minutes saying that a decision has been delayed whilst further checks are being done and that I would be notified by Eco when decision has been made. I applied on the 16th of September 2014. So I am quite surprised that is already being seen by an Eco.

I initially emailed them a week after submission to check they received my application and was told then that it had not been seen by Eco.

Has anyone else Received a reply like this from UKVI?
umeraali wrote:Ali2014 I applied on the 15th September 2014 a day after yourself and have emailed the same way- They have escalated my case apparently already and said checks to be carried out soon by relevant department/ECO. To be honest i'm trying not to take emails to seriously because of all the backlogs - The only thing I asked is on the email where are they upto on backlogs are they clearing by October as advised etc but they choose to ignore that and said generic Escalation email.
I applied on 16th September as well but got an email from ukvi yesterday within 15 minutes saying my case has not been assessed by the ECO yet. Where did you two apply from?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 am

wife's visa granted!

o'allah give us strength
Congrats! :)

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

Moa7 and Ali2014

I applied from Mirpur on 15/09/2014 :)

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:59 am

Congratulaions BLUMANGO!

In sha allah may we all hear soon!!

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 am

wife's visa granted!

o'allah give us strength
congratulations :D
can u show the list of document which ur wife sbmitted if u dnt mind me asking?
have a blessed life....
INSHALLAH everybdy will meet their spouse soon

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:49 am

Did everyone submit communication in english? Do you think its going to be a problem to them because i mostly communicated in panjabi but some was in english aswell.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:54 am

@blumango

CONGRATS!
Hope you have a long blessed marriage.
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Congrats Blumango!
MashaAllah great news!

Husband did his english test 13th Sept, he called last week and they said he had passed all parts now just waiting for certificate then we will apply In Sha Allah.

Anyone have any word on how quick they are getting through cases on hold? Someone mentioned on here earlier that they were aiming to clear all backlog by end of Oct ... is this true??
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:08 pm

rudey786 wrote:Congrats Blumango!
MashaAllah great news!

Husband did his english test 13th Sept, he called last week and they said he had passed all parts now just waiting for certificate then we will apply In Sha Allah.

Anyone have any word on how quick they are getting through cases on hold? Someone mentioned on here earlier that they were aiming to clear all backlog by end of Oct ... is this true??
Congratulations Blumango :-)

Can I ask a quick question, is it must to attach the certificate? My husband is taking the Cambridge test, we are told that we can apply as soon as the result comes, as the certificate comes later it is not must to wait for it? Is this correct?

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:15 pm

MAH_CMMG wrote:
MashaAllah great news!

Can I ask a quick question, is it must to attach the certificate? My husband is taking the Cambridge test, we are told that we can apply as soon as the result comes, as the certificate comes later it is not must to wait for it? Is this correct?
Yes it is a must because you have to attach the orignal and photocopies. Consult that with a solicitor they know best. Good Luck.
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:31 pm

MAH_CMMG wrote:
MashaAllah great news!

Hi, Cambridge KET will be verified using the online system so no certificate is required. It says it in the guidelines

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:28 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:I will InshaAllah let you all know what the decision is

If he go tomorrow and gets his passport
Well?? What happened then ..u didnt put any update

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 pm

alil2014 wrote:
MAH_CMMG wrote:
MashaAllah great news!

Hi, Cambridge KET will be verified using the online system so no certificate is required. It says it in the guidelines
Thank you for your reply. Yes it is the Cambridge KET :-)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 pm

alil2014 wrote:
MAH_CMMG wrote:
MashaAllah great news!

Salaam

My husband did City & Guilds .. do we need to wait for certificate?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 am

Rudey786 - you will need to wait until you receive the certificate before you apply.

Here is the official government link explaining what evidence you will need to provide for each approved english test:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _tests.pdf

As for Cambridge KET this is verified online if the test was taken after 6th April 2013, so no evidence is needed in my situation. ECO will check online using applicant name, DOB and passport number.

But I would still advise to attach a copy of the Cambridge KET certificate and score sheet for ECOs reference.
Last edited by alil2014 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:08 am

Blumango congratulations great to hear the fantastic news.

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am

Congrats, that's fantastic news that you have received the VISA - Thanks to the Almighty!!!

We got some bad news yesterday please let me explain

we applied 03/06/14 the entire application was perfect nothing was missing!

but we were put on hold because a few payslips and my letter of employment went missing, basically they lost them, so I resent everything that they asked for.

we got the refusal yesterday and 2 points makes no sense at all.

I work for Topps Tiles plc no 1 else.... they claim I submitted payslips for liddle grocessors?????

Also they claim I did not provide full upto date bank statements - I provided everything for these people right upto the last month before the application. But they claim I only provided statements from march 2013 - Feb 2014! I know I gave them upto date statements.

I have spoken to a solicitor and he explains that they have made major errors, he says I should lodge an appeal from the UK and send straight to the tribunal because when they see the grounds for appeal they will ask the BHC to reconsider their decision. And that they would more than likely deal with it within a few weeks.

What is the likelihood they will refuse a reconsideration and make it go to court

I can't understand how stupid these people are they have constantly lost my documents and claim that someone else's papers are mine!!!

If the bank statements were missing they would have requested these when they requested the payslips

What should we do???

appeal/reconsideration request

or reapply

The main problem now is my wife has lost faith in me and is blaming my job/income and saying I lied about my wage..... the trust has gone, I feel very hurt about that because I have been honest from the very beginning! my P60's don't lie I have given all genuine documents.... But I guess people in Pakistan can't trust to easily and feel that everyone lies and is corrupt.

Im sorry to say but this VISA bullshit will if not already destroy my marriage.

I know everything happens for a reason but this is getting silly now....

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:39 am

hi all

was busy all day yesterday after rejection (no surprise)

i have been given the right to appeal
Attachments
IMG-20141010-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20141010-WA0003.jpg (135.63 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:52 am

now the story goes like this self employed

i have got in contact with hmrc and the will send me all the tax paid for 2012/13 and 2014

with the tax return documents and national contributions i have paid so far which goes all the way to class 3

from the rejection i understand (where i need this forum help cuz i could be wrong) is that i sent documents for august to august 2012/2013

but home office need april to april since that is the financial yr in uk

they dont accept any one yr paper it has to be the financial yr april to april

so they put a rejection because they calculated the wage from august to april im guessing which was around 13k

and the 6+k which my acountant carried for the next financial yr they did not add to the 13K im guessing again

cuz if they did that it would have been at least 19K

another problem which it could have been rejected was i rang hmrc and the said i have only prepared 2012/2013 papers and the 2013/2014 i still need to do which i thought my accountant had done (missing papers i think ) because tax hs been paid for 2012/2013/2014 but no paper work for 2013/2014

if that is the case can i send it for review and send the paperwork (tax return ) for 2013/2014?

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:54 am

because they have clearly accepted all my document to show my wage but calculated it at 8 months so if i send it for eview and send all the paper work for 2013/2014 financial yr should get visa

or submit it for a 3rd time fresh applicartion?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 am

Muskan

If u have applied after this year April then Yea u need ur Tax returns done for 2013/14 .. u need to Make sure u show the money going in ur Bank and u need to provide statements fromapril 2013 to April 2014 ... Do ur Tax returns now if ur relying on last financial year .. so u can apply again ..

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:11 am

So u saying its better to apply than appeal after doing 2013 2014 tax return?