ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to migrate to Canada?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akamal
Newly Registered

How to migrate to Canada?

Post by akamal » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 am

Hi All,

I am a software engineer based out of Bangalore, India. I have IT experience of 5 years. I would like to migrate to Canada with my wife. Does anyone have any idea on how do I start with? Sadly I don’t have any relatives or friends in Canda. I am even ready to switch my field, I am not that concerned about working only in software industry. If I can find a job with decent pay, I am ready to switch. I have no clue on this topic as of now; just that I am actively looking for migration and highly interested too. Any leads would be appreciated.

JCaughey
Newly Registered

Re: How to migrate to Canada?

Post by JCaughey » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:33 am

Hello,
Though you don't have any friends or family in Canada, it shouldn't be too hard to get the process rolling. Have you tried starting with the Government of Canada website? There is a wealth of information there. Since you have no support, I would recommend finding a trustworthy immigration lawyer. They would make the whole process much easier.
Good luck!