ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport submission for PR at Final Stage

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jassee
Newly Registered

Passport submission for PR at Final Stage

Post by jassee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 am

Dear All,

I was told to submit all family passports within 30 days for PR, I have British and my UK born son has Indian passport expiring in July 2015. Can you please guide on followings:

1. Can Canada Embassy extend the passport submission time period as I was thinking to get British passport for son through MN1 registration and it may take up to 2-3 months to finish the whole process.

2. If I submit his Indian Passport and latter on decide to apply for British so is it possible to switch over the PR to new passport.

3. The final target is to get British passport can see what best to do for this as I am not in hurry to move to Canada now. Please suggest in this regard. Why I haven't done that before as I was thinking to get his British passport after the expiry of current one.

Many Thanks.
Jassee