ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZAButt
Newly Registered

Refusal after interview

Post by ZAButt » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I applied for tier 1 entreprenure on 6th of August got confirmation on 9th and bio metrics on 15th of August received letter for interview on 16th of September been interviewed on 2nd of October got refusal on 22nd of October hence appeal allowed
Reason for refusal
1- in business plan not mention financial forecasting , customer service fee, cash flow etc gross profit and net profit etc.
2- why I regustered employer liability insurance as I haven't hired any employee yet.
3-in the web site mention that my company has range of consultant with expertise why it is mentioned in the website as I am alone working for the company .
4-contract information was not correct ( miss understanding )
5- previous employment history Prove mean experience letter
6- why I did my company registered late just 3 months before expiry of leave to remain it was registered on 19/06/14
7- advertising material is not dated
My website domain was purchased on 28th of June
My first contarct was started on 23rd of June
My request to you brother what could be the best possible solution and answer for these elegation please
Update I am waiting
Thanks

sonheaven

Re: Refusal after interview

Post by sonheaven » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 am

ZAButt wrote:I applied for tier 1 entreprenure on 6th of August got confirmation on 9th and bio metrics on 15th of August received letter for interview on 16th of September been interviewed on 2nd of October got refusal on 22nd of October hence appeal allowed
Reason for refusal
1- in business plan not mention financial forecasting , customer service fee, cash flow etc gross profit and net profit etc.
2- why I regustered employer liability insurance as I haven't hired any employee yet.
3-in the web site mention that my company has range of consultant with expertise why it is mentioned in the website as I am alone working for the company .
4-contract information was not correct ( miss understanding )
5- previous employment history Prove mean experience letter
6- why I did my company registered late just 3 months before expiry of leave to remain it was registered on 19/06/14
7- advertising material is not dated
My website domain was purchased on 28th of June
My first contarct was started on 23rd of June
My request to you brother what could be the best possible solution and answer for these elegation please
Update I am waiting
Thanks
Where are you from? and are you applying inside or outside UK?