ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What next once Appeal Allowed ??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kat13
Newly Registered

What next once Appeal Allowed ??

Post by kat13 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am

Good Evening !!

I have Applied for ILR at Liverpool PEO for the same day service on 12th August 2012. My ILR Application was kept on hold and later refused on 30th March 2014.(After 19 months) We Appealed against the Home Office decision and my Appeal allowed on 9th October 2014 by FTT. The judgement is straight forward. HO has not made any further application for UTT till date.

I have no more passion to wait longer. (after 27 months) My family and children are also fed up with distressful situation. i came to know that HO has no strict rule to return your documents and BRP cards even after successful appeal.

Can someone please guide me what should i do and whom should i contact to get my passports back soon. I heard about contacting local MP but i need to sort this out by myself as i can be the best helper to my self. Please suggest something..

many thanks in advance

regards, Good Night.

peppekalle

Re: What next once Appeal Allowed ??

Post by peppekalle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 am

Have you been waiting for more than 3 months after your appeal was succesful?If so i am afraid you have to bite the bullet and contact your mp or else you could write letters or phone them and wait for even longer before they decide to grant you yor status.