ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

why the post has been deleting

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

why the post has been deleting

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 am

I cannot understand that why many times my posts be deleted. What rationale is being used for this purpose and why that rationale not being used for removing many other threads especially many unnecessary sticks in eea route applications.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

Casa

Re: why the post has been deleting

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 am

Posts don't actually get deleted from the board, they are moved into the Spam bucket where they remain for the records. I've checked and there aren't any posts attributed to you in there.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But I did make a thread few hours ago about Germany a bit accepting UK proposal to quit EU. And I think that news is important to share and can be helpful. That's why I asked about the rationale being used here to remove this thread.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I have just found it in the General Discussion - non immigration related, any country forum?

Moved it to the EEA-route applications forum.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:24 pm

@Obie
The thread which you first moved then deleted while suggesting that it is not immigration topic you were senselessly wrong as it was the part of EU topic. In my eyes that topic is new and is far more better than expired & irrelevant sticks in EEA route section. Maybe doing that give you feeling that you are a moderator which genuinely equivalent to a newbie member.

@Vinny & Casa:
Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:36 pm

I did not senselessly move or deleted anything.

It is a bit like beauty in the eyes of the beholder thing. I have no issue with you forming the view that the sticky topics are irrelevant and Angela Merkel alleged comment on Cameron ill- conceived direction is.

You are entitled to express your views, so long as in the process of doing so, you do not insult myself or anyone.

I did not take the decision i took to remove your post, because i am in a position of authority. I did so purely on the basis that it is irrelevant for this portion of the forum.

I have instead put it in a forum which is for general discussion.

I decided to move this topic, as it has no relevant at all to the EEA regulations or EU law.

I fail to see what an unconfirmed or allege Angela Merkel viewsor remarks on UK and its membership has to do with the EEA regulations or its application.

As far as i know, the treaty of Lisbon remains in force, the 1972 European Communities act is not being repealed , the EEA regulation remains in force, and there is no decision to remove it for the foreseeable future.

All the topic in the Sticky are absolutely relevant. They deal with everyday issues relating to EEA national and their family exercising their treaty rights in the UK.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Agreed
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:29 pm

I have no intention of insulting anyone including you because fully familiar with board rules. Let me briefly explain about sticky at below.

The sticky about the hope for self sufficiency without csi the relevant authorities already defeated means this sticky long time expired. The sticky about different categories application forms has nothing relevant here except relevant to EU route about which Jambo's thread of common questions already fulfilled the purpose means its unnecessary. The sticky relating to Ehic is irrelevant because same jambos thread fulfilled its need means unnecessary. The sticky called qualifying for residence cards as substitute of eea family permit issued by Germany & Estonia is not fully yet confirmed because inside the same sticky one member received the official answer from relevant authorities that they still need entry clearance or eea family permit. Much more.

Now if you still feel I am insulting you or violating any rule then if you wish may do whatever you can. That's all and i am not returning to this thread to answer you any further whatever clarification or writing you write after it.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:36 pm

ukbahunter, you seem to have a personal vendetta against the sticky on the EEA regulation, perhaps some sticky post made by Obie, you also seem to have a know it all attitude and in reality you do not appear to know so much as you may like to believe you do.

Everybody has an opinion just like you, opinion differs and doesn't have to share your view, this is the 3rd time you have complained about the sticky on the EEA section, you should learn to live and lets live, you may perhaps send an application to become a MOD if some sticky are allegedly pointless to you, so you will be equipped with the powers to remove anything that doesn't appear sensible to you.